What have I done???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by The take-care, Aug 12, 2017.

1. The take-care

The take-care Void-Bound Voyager

ATTENTION!
    This post will spoil one of emily's heart event.

So I just had emily's clothes therapy (I think it's the 8th heart) and then at the end clint came in and saw me and emily alone and he seemed sad and just said like "congrats (name) you won" or something like that and I'm like "Wait, what? DUDE. I'm married to Maru-" but he left and.... that it about Clint and Emily. He just gave up on her because we were together alone. Now he sits alone at his shop with no one but his anvil to keep him company.

WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN AND WHY CAN'T I MAKE SOMETHING WORK OUT BETWEEN THEM???

Seriously, when I first saw that my heart broke especially considering the fact that I didn't plan anything more than 8 hearts with Emily..

Sorry clint :catcry:

• Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

Poor fella has a low self esteem. He is also very shy around his crush and seems to be a man of few words. All that added up can make someone give up easily if a slight hint of opposition rears its ugly head.

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I wish that you could get Clint and Emily together too. He's just so hopeless and she's so clueless about his feelings, sigh.

Dark_Yehn likes this.
        • Jerev

Jerev Pangalactic Porcupine

I wish we could make every couple happen. If you marry Leah why shouldn't Abigail and Seb come together? Or Haley and Alex.

pickoops and Charity322 like this.
          • The take-care

The take-care Void-Bound Voyager

I guess that the main reason is that you could switch partners if you wanted to, but i agree! There should be a way to get other couples together!

• Seismothesaurus

Seismothesaurus Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I got that Emily scene very shortly after marrying Shane (I was, to put it mildly, not expecting his outfit choice). So many thirsty singles in this town.

Personally I'm on Team Clint Creeps Me Out with His Bush-Hiding and 'You Won' Mentality.

MsMeiriona and ChaosAzeroth like this.
              • Alphapharmer

Alphapharmer Subatomic Cosmonaut

Clint is such a crybaby punk. Be a man.

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well if you want to switch partners then don't get them together I guess.

• Jerev

There are plenty people who want to be able to break up existing couples and a divorce mechanic was already implemented. It could be a major social life patch.

• pickoops

pickoops Poptop Tamer

That's absolutely my desire. Though I want to see all heart events, it is just so annoying that the main character (who is me) lures all the girls (and boys).
                      There should have been some changes in the storyline. After the marriage, the bachelors and bachelorettes should have said something like "I have never been so wrong. I was only attracted to you because you have a lot of beautiful and lucrative animals. I did not love you..." then start raising their love with the ideal counterparts. But, wait, is there anything like that? I do not even get married so I don't know.

_jdaco likes this.
                      • Jerev

Only the farmer can decide to divorce a spouse. He/she has to go to Lewis' house and pay a fee. After that the NPC is a single again but has unique dialogues towards the player and may never accept a present. They stay at zero hearts.

• pickoops

pickoops Poptop Tamer

Then I should not divorce my dear Leah. After all, she is the one that I love so much.