Electricity Whips

Discussion in 'Gear and Items' started by NamAdNats, Mar 1, 2012.

1. NamAdNats

NamAdNats Master Chief

Electrical whips that would cost battery power(?) and would have slow speed but be quite strong with either a good knockback or a temporary stun. It would be a big whip with whu-Tish (but a bit more metallic) sound effects and have a small-med range.

The aesthetics of the whip would be an off grey whip with blue zig-zags moving around it and when it hits a small ball of electricity balls at the end. The handle would be a brown handle.

I don't know how much damage it'd do because it'd probably have to be balanced but roughly quite high to compensate for it's slow speed.

Attached Files:

• Whi.png
      Whi.png
      File size:
      3.8 KB
      Views:
  2. cyvaris

cyvaris Aquatic Astronaut

I like this, it reminds me of the whip Zero Suit Samus has.

3. photostyle

photostyle The Old One

I was always a fan of Ratchet and Clank's Plasma Whip. Perhaps a whole "whip" class of weapons, with all the dynamic stats could happen?

4. Dal

Dal Phantasmal Quasar

with an electric whip and an electric chair i'll be able to tame an electric lion! so i vote yesX3

5. Wyatt

Wyatt Subatomic Cosmonaut

An electric chair-air-air-air... *flashback to a creepy bloodstained room with dingy yellow tiles and barely enough light coming from the door you've opened to see the corners of the room. Ine the center is an electric chair* lol idk why I'm typing this:zzz:
    Maybe instead of having it always electrified, to save battery, it's a normal whip until it grapples an enemy, then you right click and boom!:D

NamAdNats likes this.
  6. Dal

Dal Phantasmal Quasar

lmao

7. NamAdNats

NamAdNats Master Chief

I like that, how you can toggle it on/off

8. Wyatt

Wyatt Subatomic Cosmonaut

more right clicks?:eek:

9. Madmarlon

Madmarlon Pangalactic Porcupine

Sounds like a fun weapon, I'd like to play around with it, if it has good physics!

10. RocketPropelledPanda

RocketPropelledPanda Void-Bound Voyager

I'm all for a whip class of weapons.

11. marcus29ra

marcus29ra Aquatic Astronaut

If the electric whip gave off sparks when it hits something that would look awesome

NamAdNats likes this.