Comments on Profile Post by Crossfang

1. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    HUZZAH, SOMEONE THINKING LIKE ME! You wanna be careful with that, someone might get triggered. If they do I'll distract them with a flurry of obscenities while you escape!
    Oct 22, 2016
  2. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    That'll be overkill. xD But having someone's back is very reassuring and good. I'll be sure to return the favor too. xD
    Oct 22, 2016
  3. Omicron445
    Omicron445
    Billy might trip and BREAK HIS NECK, so we decided to SUE THE GOVERNMENT in the hopes to put fences on LITERALLY EVERYTHING.
    Oct 22, 2016
  4. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    That escalated quickly . xD
    Oct 22, 2016
  5. Omicron445
    Omicron445
    Yeah, I tend to exaggerate. Also, I remember my Dad talking about how we're willing to hunt down sharks, but reluctant to blend every meal we eat, even though they both present danger.
    Oct 22, 2016
  6. Snow_Blaze
    Snow_Blaze
    And then there's RWBY, a show with at least 5 decapitations.
    Oct 22, 2016
  7. Firebird Zoom
    Firebird Zoom
    Don't forget people getting Boromir'd.
    Oct 23, 2016
  8. Snow_Blaze
    Snow_Blaze
    Well, hopefully we don't end up like the society described in "Fahrenheit 451"
    Oct 24, 2016
  9. The Alonne
    The Alonne
    Aye, that's the truth Cross - we have to be the ones who step up and be the strong, instead of the weak.
    Oct 26, 2016
  10. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    We have to be the ones who step up and be strong, FOR the weak. That's what actual strength is about. Although, in my twisted eyes, not all weak people deserve defending. But that's just my view and I know it's only mine.
    Oct 26, 2016
  11. Omicron445
    Omicron445
    It depends on the situation, really. Take Hitler as a child for example, when he had no bad intentions. Or don't. Actually, it's be better not to.
    Oct 26, 2016
  12. The Alonne
    The Alonne
    I meant that we should be strong instead of weak, but I do (at least partially) agree with your point.
    Oct 26, 2016
  13. Ren Fox
  14. MilkCalf
    MilkCalf
    There are many different kinds of strenghts. Is it a strenght to be able to kill? Who knows. I do agree that strenght is needed and that weak must be protected, but we must focus more on acceptable and guiding people individually and no as a group.
    Oct 28, 2016
  15. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    @Ren Fox So that's the op. I only found the quote in 9gag xD
    Oct 28, 2016