Comments on Profile Post by BlueShard

1. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Can't blame you for discarding German, its a language I really can't stand :p And yes, it's been quite a while, how've you been?
    Mar 8, 2017
  2. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    I've been good. A particularly person in my life is being a dick, though. Unfortunately it my fault that they have reason to be.

Also, you can't stand German? Isn't it your mother tounge or something? Then again, they would teach quite a few languages in Österreich, wouldn't they?
    Mar 8, 2017
  3. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Its my native language but I dont like it, especially I can't really express myself well in it.

Officially we speak german - but in everday life that's only true in the east, here it's a bit like Norwegian VS Swedish, just not recognized the same.
    They teach german + english here, in higher education you can also add italian / french.
    Mar 8, 2017
  4. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    I picked italian but aby now I only remember a bit. I'm more interested in other languages.
    You pissed someone off, I see? Interesting :P
    Mar 8, 2017
  5. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    I did. I turns out I piss of a lot of people if I'm not careful, due to the fact I am exceedingly arrogant and unobservant. Why it that insteresting?
    Mar 8, 2017
  6. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Oh trust me, its the same if you are observant. Possibly worse.

It's interesting because up to now, I don't see how you would make someone that angry.

Irritated, okay, but nothing I'd expect turning someone into a "being a dick" ;)
    Mar 8, 2017
  7. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    Well, you're correct, I do excel at irritation. But cause I'm really good at being a general villain, I can also conjure great rage from people.
    Mar 8, 2017
  8. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Same here, albeit involuntarily, I suppose the right term is "scapegoat" :p

So, if you win the lottery, we'll have to start looking for evil underground lairs in Ayers Rock ?
    Mar 8, 2017
  9. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    Agreed. Though I believe that real-estate is already occupied. Perhaps a suitable lair can be found in your wonderful Alps?

On the other topic, I think I started out as a scapegoat. But after a while I started living up to the accusations.
    Mar 8, 2017
  10. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    The alps have plenty of space and gullible passive people who won't suspect a thing >:)

I am glad to hear that, by the way. The "if you treat me like a villain anyway, that's how I'll behave!" stance is perfectly right.
    I've had my share of indulging in this "freedom" myself. Thievery, fraud and a shitload of lies. Never attacked anyone though, and never went against a friend.
    What's your sins?
    Mar 8, 2017
  11. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    Lying. White lies, red lies, deceit and fraudulence. Pretty much everything I say should be taken with a grain of salt.

I'm manipulative, don't hesitate to use psychological warfare, shaming, ect, and I do just about anything that involves backstabbing and falsehood.
    Mar 8, 2017
  12. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    You are my superior in that case, if that is true.

Most of what I did falls under White Lie. And I only ever "backstabbed" people who deserved it and are not my friends.

The very few cases I was wrong, are brutally regrettable.
    Mar 8, 2017
  13. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    Much in life is brutally regrettable...
    Mar 8, 2017
  14. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    That it is, but hey, others do worse things, and intentionally :p
    Mar 9, 2017
  15. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    Yes, well, we have that to look forward to....
    Mar 9, 2017
  16. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    You can also add careless speech to my list of sins.
    Mar 15, 2017
  17. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Count me in :p (but only if drunk)
    So always.
    Mar 16, 2017
  18. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    Well, in this case you're the better man, as I'm not drunk while I shoot my mouth off. I wish I was, then I would have an excuse, a problem, and a way of dealing.
    Mar 17, 2017
  19. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    Past tense, thankfully. I'm dry since quite some time now :p

Either way I don't think it's a bad thing to blurt things out, makes things more interesting sometimes.
    Mar 17, 2017
  20. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    It's certainly interesting, not in a good way. This is especially apparent if you have a no nonsense military mother.
    Mar 17, 2017
  21. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    I *think* I can confirm a no nonsense religious christian family is somewhat similar....?
    Mar 17, 2017
  22. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    A...little, did they have anger issues though?
    Mar 17, 2017
  23. Charlatan
    Charlatan
    "Divorce" sums it up well.
    Mar 17, 2017
  24. BlueShard
    BlueShard
    Ah. Well, it appears we are once again even.
    Mar 17, 2017