Comments on Profile Post by HunterC1998

1. View previous comments
  2. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    I'm sick as hell and pouring of snot and shit and now I'm kinda crying too but that doesn't mean I'm gonna keep on dragging out this conversation til I convince you otherwise..
    Mar 15, 2017
    Firebird Zoom and Sir Wilfrey like this.
  3. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    *chuckles quietly to myself* never change, Hunter. Not like me.
    Mar 15, 2017
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  4. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Hey, RG and Alkane are already off for the day, so that means you'regonna have to stick around another day for that wager...Can you do that for me?
    Mar 15, 2017
  5. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    Hah, sifting through all the stuff I want to before leaving will take several days. You know me, always lurking somewhere in the world. And believe me when I say those two will not listen to you, or many others. Maybe Rgb. But I chose those two because I accepted the fact they would never be in my life again a long time ago. I asked you to do the impossible, to restore two pieces of my soul very close to me.
    Mar 15, 2017
  6. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Hey I'll tell you what, if I get them both to try and get you to stay, you promise me you'll stay on until it's you're true third year of being on here, August 27, how's that for a wager?
    Mar 15, 2017
  7. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Then you stay damn put till I can at least try!
    Mar 15, 2017
  8. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    I am going to ask you to do what Hunter stays or I'll have to ask one of the mods to ban me for a few days. I WILL DO IT.
    Mar 15, 2017
  9. Arra
    Arra
    Wilf. I'm here. You may not know it. But gosh If I don't want to write a story that can surpass yours. It aint gonna happen though! I've learnt from you! And you aint leaving without telling me how EE would end! :D
    Mar 15, 2017
  10. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    I was such a cringelord back then, goodness. So happy, excitable.. energetic. So disturbingly different from me now. Like I had anything to look forward to. I wish I could remember how that felt. 15 pages later, and I'm completely different. Ah, if we could turn back time.. I'd tell him he had so much to look forward to. I'd tell him he had people that cared. It'd have been more merciful to have lied to him.
    Mar 15, 2017
  11. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    See Wilfrey? People enjoy you being on here, and if you'd wait till it wasn't roughly midnight in certain parts of the world you'd see there were even more, including two folks that I'm hell-bent on convincing.
    Mar 15, 2017
  12. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    Heh, good job guys.. ya made me crack a smile. Maybe before I hop off for good I'll post up the intended story for E.E, finally finish a project for once.
    Mar 15, 2017
    Firebird Zoom and HunterC1998 like this.
  13. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    Yeah! You can't have a RP that great and just let it die.

Also, what's your favorite number, from 1-10?
    Mar 15, 2017
  14. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Uh uh, remember our wager..
    I'm not letting you slip out of that.
    Mar 15, 2017
  15. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    From 1 to 10? The obvious answer, -42. It's the opposite of the meaning of the universe, essentially the number of chaos. And memes.
    Mar 15, 2017
    Firebird Zoom, Ren Fox, Arra and 2 others like this.
  16. Arra
    Arra
    Gosh darnit Wilfrey I care! I think you're a brother to me!
    Mar 15, 2017
  17. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Dammit I feel like a teenage girl....I'm crying in the damn bathroom..
    Mar 15, 2017
  18. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    Well then I guess I'll have to ban myself for 42 days if you leave.
    Mar 15, 2017
  19. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    Bah stop it you three, goodness sake! Dragonclaw do not get arrested by mods, they'll be too busy celebrating me finally getting out of their hair! Arra, I will admit, Jareix told me of your life situation and I gave him a contingency plan to save your life from it if all else fails, without question, on the spot. Hunter, goddamnitt stop crying, crying is for mortals!
    Mar 15, 2017
  20. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Well damn if I ain't one, one bad back, sadsack mortal who is bawling his eyes out like the sentimental baby he is..
    Mar 15, 2017
  21. Dragonclaw
    Dragonclaw
    DON'T TEST ME. I WILL DO IT. AND THEY WILL NOT BE CELEBRATING AT ALL.
    Mar 15, 2017
  22. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    I'll tell you what, if you want something to do where you'll be loved for that chaotic humor of yours, look up a bastard named SovietWomble and just look what the sonofabitch does for a living and just tell me what differences there is between his videos and how you act.
    Mar 15, 2017
  23. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Or better yet, just watch a couple damn videos and laugh at the sonofagun...
    Mar 15, 2017
  24. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    And I'm too sick to go to school tomorrow and take some damn KOSSA test, so I'm gonna be nagging at you till you see clearly well past midnight or till I pass out, and I have a sports bottle of ice cold water that'll wake me right up!
    Mar 15, 2017
  25. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    Hue, SovietWomble is far more charismatic than I am, though we do have the exact same banter with our friends in games.
    Mar 15, 2017
  26. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Bullshit, have you done it for a year to get the lingo down?
    Mar 15, 2017
  27. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Also I accidentally snorted some of that damn water....
    Mar 15, 2017
  28. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Now THATS a brain freeze..
    Mar 15, 2017
  29. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Wilfrey, if you put a little effort into just having some fun. And making sure there's a camera up recording it all, I'd bet money that you would be a hit, I'd bet every cent I have..
    Mar 15, 2017
  30. Arra
    Arra
    Wilf. If you staying meant I could never RP again, or write a story ever again. I'd beg you to stay. Wilf. If it means anything to you, I'll never Rp or write a story ever again, as long as you promise me you'll stay. Promise me you'll take care of yourself, buddy.
    Mar 15, 2017
  31. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    I'd prefer you write and RP all you like in my name, go have fun and etc. And I quite like to stream, but oddly enough I'm antisocial and tend to be much funnier when other people are involved.
    Mar 15, 2017
  32. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Then do that! Nobody is saying you can't and I'd bet everything I hold dear that you'd do well..
    Mar 15, 2017
  33. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    I sadly am a bit too numb and, well, as I am, to provide much fun for anyone. Sorry about that. I sometimes stream stuff on steam just because it's so easy, but.. eh, nobody ever watches and my friends generally ignore me when I ask.
    Mar 15, 2017
  34. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Try YouTube. Like I said, try a different crowd, don't drive yourself down the path that has always given you pain, take a new one that you've never tried!
    Mar 15, 2017
  35. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    99% chance I'll regret taking any new paths. As well, I'm just too tired for anything anymore. I basically just lay around all day because I have no real energy left. Just waiting around to see if I have school tomorrow or not, since it has been snowing lately.
    Mar 15, 2017
  36. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Hey, promise me, and I'm gonna be having you comply to a damn lot of promises, if you have tomorrow off, get your ass up and try, for me and all your friends, try.
    Mar 15, 2017
  37. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    Hah, try what? Run a stream nobody will watch, mid extreme depression, with a low-quality mic and no enthusiasm? Are you trying to get me killed?
    Mar 15, 2017
  38. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Nope I'm trying to get your zombie ass moving! And make something and put it on YouTube....If you are telling me that there isn't a few people who would watch your stuff and think it funny, how Rusty or how depressed you are, I'd call you a damn liar. You won't have energy until you try! You need to move, go for a walk and enjoy the snow, find a nice little hobby, make someone laugh. Anything!
    Mar 15, 2017
  39. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    I'd rather just flop here and be a zombie, sadly. Quite tired and am probably off to bed, it's like 11:43pm here.
    Mar 15, 2017
  40. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    I'm a damn minute ahead of you and I'm hardwired from ice water, remember that damn promise, life won't always just let you choose 'rather'. You'll eventually have to make a move you wouldn't normally, I feel that this is that time, time to make a change and put a effort Wilfrey, the world wouldn't be as good as it was without people like you, I have a friend at school...
    Mar 15, 2017
  41. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    ... shares the same last name, has a raunchy and dirty as hell humor who I first took to hating because I didn't get his style, a year later and we're best buds! Half of anything out of his mouth would piss any stranger off! You have just yet to find that one person who understands you Wilfrey! Keep looking and while you look, post a damn video on YouTube!
    Mar 15, 2017
  42. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    Heh. I did my "crazy out of the ordinary madman" maneuver by telling you to talk to two people who either hate me or will merely destroy me, or perhaps ignore me entirely. Either way the end result will not be pleasant. I've done too much crazy stuff, it's time to just lay back and stop caring. I'll check in every now and again, at least until the wager is up. Try not to pester anyone during that time, and goodnight.
    Mar 15, 2017
  43. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Im not giving up on you Wilfrey, and I'll be looking on YouTube for that video..
    Mar 15, 2017
  44. Firebird Zoom
    Firebird Zoom
    Damnit! Do I have to grab the depression squad again?

Listen, I'm not trying to be funny or make light of what you are going through, but, do you know who I see? I see a man who has touched people's lives. There may be more beyond that, but from this comment chain alone, it is obvious that there are people who care about you in this world. (Cont)
    Mar 15, 2017
  45. Firebird Zoom
    Firebird Zoom
    They may not be here, and if you think they may be elsewhere, I won't stop you. But, damn, that talk leads to suicide if it isn't nipped in the bud. I could name quite a few people who were helped through depression by people on these Forums. @The Alonne , @Hel , and myself to name a few. (Cont)
    Mar 15, 2017
  46. Firebird Zoom
    Firebird Zoom
    Just know, life isn't a parabola, it's an exponential equation with an odd exponent and a positive trend. Sure, there'll be ups and downs, but think about it, you're at or near a relative minimum right now, so it's your choice weither to get your shit together and improve your life or let yourself slip further down into the trough. The exponent only becomes even if you want it to. (Cont)
    Mar 15, 2017
  47. Firebird Zoom
    Firebird Zoom
    Just, think about what I said, maybe take some of it to heart. But if you think, you'll just fade from memory, well, you've got another thing coming. Even if you disappear, both me and Snow will remember you. Yes, you even touched my psychopathic excuse for a sister. Even if it's your destiny to leave us, take heart, you won't be forgotten.
    Mar 15, 2017
  48. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    School was out today. Guess I owe Hunter a video or stream. Shit.
    Mar 15, 2017
  49. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    Get to work you non-zombie!
    Mar 15, 2017
  50. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    I need to find a good, free recording program, a good and also free editing program, learn how to use it, then try to make interesting gameplay. Fuf.
    Mar 15, 2017
  51. HunterC1998
    HunterC1998
    That oughta keep you busy and up and running..
    Mar 16, 2017