Comments on Profile Post by Crossfang

1. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    Im trying to help that person, and this is how he/she repays me? Man,..now I'm mad.
    Mar 15, 2017
  2. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    Also he/she came to me,not the other way around.
    Mar 15, 2017
  3. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    I guess some people cant handle real talk. If being accustomed to pampering and sugar coating is what they want , Don't talk to me, talk to someone else.
    Mar 15, 2017
  4. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    *Raises hand* That would be me, if I actually took the time to try and broadcast your assholery. I also never asked you for assistance, I didn't even tell you what was wrong. Nor did you help in any way, just talked shit and said I was whining and being a baby, again I never even told you anything, and had a like 2 post rant about having a dark mentality. Good job. I -can- show others if you'd like.
    Mar 15, 2017
  5. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    1: I don't do this passive aggressive thing you're doing here. If you want to start shit with me I'll do it bluntly and in plain sight.
    2: Especially don't do it if you're at every disadvantage possible, I will fully use every single one.
    3: Aren't you some sort of mediator or something? Some pathetic shit right there. Sadly sidestepping someone blunt, thick-headed and crazy does not work. Ever.
    Mar 15, 2017
  6. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    I shall leave you with a friendly tip: You cannot out-ad hominem me. It just... doesn't work. I have no reputation to lose by arguing in public. And the mods are aware I don't lash out unless in retaliation. Most, anyways. Either way there's two ways you can end this. Remove any trace of this (and probably try to PM argue with me like it's a bold move or something), or keep it up until a Mod gets involved. Your move.
    Mar 15, 2017
  7. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    If you call it assholery, then you're a fool. I appolgize if I didnt pick up your current state, that was on me , but showing our pm to others without my consent?Come on dude, that's proving my point that you're whinning too much. And where did you get that idea being me as a mediator ? Wtf
    Anyway, there's a third option..just leave this here and do nothing.
    Ain't got no time for your drama . peace out.
    Mar 15, 2017
  8. Sir Wilfrey
    Sir Wilfrey
    Good. :3
    Mar 15, 2017
  9. LOL BALL
    LOL BALL
    this should have been taken to pms tbh
    Mar 15, 2017
  10. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    It should have been. But he cant even respond after he said that he's going to show my pm to others, so I just warned them here on public.
    Not gonna delete this posts here , the reason is to make others be wary on this guy when PMing him.
    Mar 15, 2017
  11. Crossfang
    Crossfang
    Because he really is taking my words out of context like the posts above us, and arguing with it is just pointless , cuz his ego is too big. I dont want to waste my time arguing with a child.

He even thinks that this is worth of a GM's time which is not.
    Mar 15, 2017