Comments on Profile Post by Ablekaine

1. Hel
    Hel
    I haven't tested it for 1.3 honestly. As far as I know that should do it. Does it not save the changes? Recognise the account?
    Jul 2, 2017
    Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. Ablekaine
    Ablekaine
    When attempting to copy-paste the content in the text doc, the pasted content hugs the left side of the window for me, instead of having a margin, which means that when pasted it does not match you model. How do I get the margin, and additionally, what do I put in the "Player1" etc. spots, the name of my actual character with whom I will be logging in?
    Jul 3, 2017
  3. Hel
    Hel
    For some reason, now when you edit the text document you need to manually enter the tabs and put those in the right place. I need to look into this and figure out the right places for the text.

"player1" and "player2" are usernames for you to log into. You don't have to put a character name into it, just a username for you to log in with.

It should look something like this: http://prntscr.com/fracd5
    Jul 4, 2017
  4. Ablekaine
    Ablekaine
    Two things, one, I was able to edit the document without it breaking code, so yay, but bad part is that it seems ineffectual, I still cannot login with the code placed in. And two, is there is certain command besides /admin you need to use? Would removing the password lines so I don't need to login with a password have effected anything?
    Jul 4, 2017
  5. Ablekaine
    Ablekaine
    Also, a friend who was helping me try to resolve the issue said that his config file resets every time he closes the game as well...
    Jul 4, 2017
  6. Hel
    Hel
    Hmm, yea it was doing that for me but it turned out I was inputting the code wrong. I figured it all out now and will upload a gif onto the post how to do it once its saved
    Jul 4, 2017
    Firebird Zoom and Ablekaine like this.
  7. Hel
    Hel
    My post has been updated with a sorta fast video explaining the setup as best as I can for 2am. With a slight change to the code. As it turns out the code was causing my server to break. But I eventually got it.
    Jul 4, 2017
    Firebird Zoom and Ablekaine like this.