Comments on Profile Post by General Nuclear

1. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    How would you feel if The Author of your favorite book came to your home and Tore out the most exciting and fun pages of your favorite book and made it so you could never see those again then glued some utterly boring or unreadable, senseless and illogical pages made of laminated plastic there so you wouldn't even be able to rewrite it back. HOW WOULD YOU FEEL!
    Jul 2, 2017
  2. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    Have something specific in mind or just randomly ranting? I can't think of one game bethesda "ruined." Some are less fun to me than others, but they're all well above average
    Jul 3, 2017
    themushroomlord and Xylia like this.
  3. Xylia
    Xylia
    I agree with Roskii on this. Though I would have to make a disclaimer that the latest Bethesda game I've played was Skyrim. Blizzard... Blizzard went to crap after Mists of Pandaria was done, EA was always terrible, and Valve... Valve doesn't care about their IP and is content to just let it rot, despite incredible demand.
    Jul 3, 2017
    themushroomlord likes this.
  4. Xylia
    Xylia
    And the reason why Skyrim was the last Bethesda game I've played, is I am not interested in an MMO ES game, and Fallout 4... meh. I guess #3 and NV were enough Fallout for me, didn't see the need to get this one too. Though I've heard rather mixed opinions about it. Decided that $90+ was too much.
    Jul 3, 2017
  5. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    i'm not in the mood to explain i have had a bad day yesterday and i'm still angry and have slept badly

all i'm saying is that blizzard and valve was the one that throw the bucket of water that made the water glass spill over.
    Jul 3, 2017
  6. Xylia
    Xylia
    Yeah, I don't touch Blizzard games ever since they released that abomination that is Warlords of Draenor. I heard they did even worse with Legion. Sad to see a game I once enjoyed flushed down the toilet like that, but meh. I found something better anyways (FFXIV).
    Jul 3, 2017
  7. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    urgh don't remind me of Warlords of Draenor (huge contents patch facebook and twiter functions and the ship.. ops i mean sh*tyeard and timeless island all over again in tanaan jungle) and all the lies and more lies on top of that

and http://i.imgur.com/otWdAcn.jpg not to mention that its sorta khadgars fault for the legion invasion if you have read the comics.
    atleast the dungeons and raids was fun.
    Jul 7, 2017
  8. Xylia
    Xylia
    Well, see, I quit before Tanaan Jungle. I enjoyed Timeless Isle, though I skipped the whole Elite Mob area with all of the One-Shot Kill attacks (a split second of lag = YOU DIE period). But yeah, they turned it into FarmVille and grindgrindgrind and now I'm hearing something about Legion crafting managing to be even worse with ludicrous grinds...
    Jul 7, 2017
  9. Xylia
    Xylia
    But yeah, dude, if you enjoyed WoW... before they spat out WoD, try FFXIV. It's loads better. Early game, it might seem a little slow, but it gets much better later. It isn't without grind, but it is far more reasonable.
    Jul 7, 2017
  10. Xylia
    Xylia
    And it also has far less blasphemy and stupid junk in its storyline, too so that's a big plus! lol
    Jul 7, 2017
  11. Roskii Heiral
    Roskii Heiral
    So, basically you dislike Blizzard?
    Jul 7, 2017
  12. Xylia
    Xylia
    Me? I am... disappointed in what they have become, and I feel that their good days are long since gone and will likely never return, yeah. It's also kinda sad, they had such a strong fleet of games and their flagship seemed invincible. But then pride and hubris took over and *boom*. Look at what it has become now.
    Jul 7, 2017
  13. Xylia
    Xylia
    It's just sad to see an online game that you have poured well over 10,000 hours into go down the drain like that. But I suppose that's the nature of MMOs -- it will end at some point and all you got left are memories. Still, if WoW was to end, I didn't want it to end like THAT.
    Jul 7, 2017
  14. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    heros of the storm is surprisingly fun now(no i'm not joking) if you know what your doing or are playing with friends.
    but it can be really frustrating from time to time or if your playing with someone that have no idea of what they are doing or know how to play their hero.
    Jul 9, 2017
  15. General Nuclear
  16. Xylia
    Xylia
    MOBAs are really not my thing to be honest. They are kinda like RTS without the building and resources aspect, IMO. And I tend to dislike PvP in general.
    Jul 9, 2017