Comments on Profile Post by General Nuclear

1. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    although i have no plans on starting on the comic i still like the concept and the villain but i would like to know in my mind on what would have been the hero fight against nuclear. so far i have only thought of him self as a enemy to him self with time travel him trying to prevent his own plans.
    Jul 24, 2017
  2. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    it would probably be a none violent guy or lady that would out smart him but then again he must be a strategic master mind to get his rank in the first place (not that i'm acting anything like that here) capt picard is my favorite character in out smarting others so maybe i mix part of him with someone else.
    Jul 24, 2017
  3. Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Nibolas O Anelbozas
    Maybe he's not exactly a hero, he might be an anti-hero! it has proven to be quite effective with the audiencies. Also, a comic about the villain also works to be honest, if there was a "General Nuclear's visual novel" i'de read it, just to see the part where @Firepaw Da Cat blew up a nuclear barrel in your ship
    Jul 24, 2017
  4. Firepaw Da Cat
    Firepaw Da Cat
    It was an accident!
    Jul 25, 2017
  5. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    hmmm i have also thought about having him being a ex-villain his still like he is but he trys to be good and he also knows how other villains thinks and can talk them out of the dream of world domination.. but not before have kicked some butt first.
    Jul 27, 2017
  6. General Nuclear
    General Nuclear
    because his plan actually succeeded and ended up destroying his own world and in his victory he lost it all.
    Jul 27, 2017