1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

"Creepy Cultists" microdungeon six-pack 1.0

This mod adds six encounterdungeons to the game, which all go by the theme of Cultists.

1. FABMAT1
    This mod adds six encounterdungeons to the game, which all go by the theme of Cultists, worshipping the Ruin.
    All of them are cultist camps with parts of the Ruin emerging from the Planet.
    The idea for these dungeons came from raydragonmaster34, thanks go out to him.
    This is my third dungeon mod for Starbound.
    Please Rate my mod, subscribe to it and leave a helpful comment.

Have fun with the Mod! :SBpenguin:

-Fabmat

SIDENOTE:
    The next Dungeons will be for dry/desert Planets, after that i will just go after the order of the Planet Tiers.
    This plan changes, if somebody gives me a better idea, like it was the Case in this mod.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    Anyone can use this mod in their mod compilation without the author's consent.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Images

1. creepycultists1.png
    2. creepycultists2.png
    3. creepycultists3.png
    4. creepycultists4.png
    5. creepycultists5.png
    6. creepycultists6.png
    7. creepycultistsfight.png

Recent Reviews

1. XX_YISUS_XX
    XX_YISUS_XX
    5/5,