1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Dimentrex Race Mod 0.3 Resurrection

A people driven off their homeworld by an inter-dimensional horror that spread across the world.

1. IHaveCripplingDepression
    IHaveCripplingDepression
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3 Resurrection
    I feel unfortunate that this mod is outdated, but i really liked that mod. Just because of one reason:
    Praise be to Lord Giratina.
  2. MChain
    MChain
    5/5,
    Hah, one pretty much infested planetcracker run by Concordance Extraction? The ship by itself is worth 5 stars ;-)
  3. Drake Wyrm Silverwing
    Drake Wyrm Silverwing
    4/5,
    needs work obviously but i realy like this concept! realy original designs here, love the custom styles like this ship here. hoping this mod get picked up and finished someday!
  4. SilvieSkydancer
    SilvieSkydancer
    4/5,
    Sprite art needs work, but it's not too bad for (from what I can tell) a first-timer. (Correct me if this isn't your first mod.) The species concept is pretty neat! I like the lore and the design concept is really nice, even if I don't think the spritework really does it justice.
    1. Akari_Enderwolf
      Author's Response
      if you have pointers on how I can improve the sprites, I'd be happy to hear them ^.^ I know I'm not all that good at pixelart right now but I would like to improve.

This is one of the first major sets of sprite work I have done, yes.
  5. SeekoDestroyer
    SeekoDestroyer
    4/5,
    Cool concept, but I recommend to atleast have worked on a mod for a while before uploading.
    1. Akari_Enderwolf
      Author's Response
      Oh? I'm open to constructive criticism if there was something I could do better.
  6. Paxtel
    Paxtel
    5/5,
    Version: 0.1 Angry Koala
    It's very awesome, but, it still need some refining. But the concept made it deserve a whole 5 star. Good work dud!
    1. Akari_Enderwolf
      Author's Response
      Thanks, I knew going in it would need refining, it is only the first version after all.
  7. Slug
    Slug
    4/5,
    Knocked off a star because i really don't like the sprite' head model. Other than that it was neat, origin is neat, ship is neat (love the derelict look) and has potential
    1. Akari_Enderwolf
      Author's Response
      what don't you like about it? out of curiosity.
  8. 2000hackers
    2000hackers
    5/5,
    Nice mod bro. the first pokemon inspired race mod. good job
    1. Akari_Enderwolf
      Author's Response
      Thanks, the lore behind them is only slightly based on the Pokemon that inspired their design, the rest comes from my own story universe from a free horror game I'm working on.

The symbol on their flag and one of the secondary Exo is actually the "crown" of Giratina.