1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

FrackinUniverse 6.4.0

Enhance your starbound experience in every area. Massive mod.

1. tomasdrah
    tomasdrah
    5/5,
    Version: 5.2.14
    A mode without which the game would not be played.
  2. The First Nova
    The First Nova
    5/5,
    sayter-dude-this-has-too-many-updates-I-cant-keep-up-with-it-XD-good-modthough-99999999999999999999999999999/10-but-you-are-crazy-with-the-amount-of-updates-man-XD
  3. gvancamp
    gvancamp
    5/5,
    Love it. Constantly being improved and expanded. Best mod.
  4. creepercrash
    creepercrash
    5/5,
    Version: 5.2.13
    Assome!!!!!!
  5. lai03
    lai03
    5/5,
    Version: 5.1.8
    The mod is really making my game more enjoyable than it already is. Sure it lowers the performance and increases the load menu time a little bit, but that's due to my low specs pc. Overall this mod is a 5-star guarantee and i'm looking forward for any future updates, thank you!
  6. Rokk
    Rokk
    5/5,
    Version: 5.1.6
    Huge mod. Adds *a lot* of content, without sacrificing the feel of the game.
  7. tomasdrah
    tomasdrah
    5/5,
    Version: 5.1.6
    Better and better
  8. MartinSkopje
    MartinSkopje
    5/5,
    Version: 5.1.2
    I just came for the Stars >.>
  9. Spartan2005
    Spartan2005
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.98
    Still better than Mass Effect Andromeds
  10. Malfar
    Malfar
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.95
    Amazing assortment of pretty much everything. Just the thing I needed.
  11. Kristof_Playz
    Kristof_Playz
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.91
    Good! One million out of ten
  12. rafa-rafi
    rafa-rafi
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.91
    The best mod i had see in my life after tremor from terraria
  13. LaurensLaugh
    LaurensLaugh
    4/5,
    Version: 5.0.9
    Great, love the graphics and it al works together. Unfortunately I kinda loved the character-glowing.

I really would like to see a liquid/(loose sand etc) multiplier 'block', like on The Sandbox iOS Game. When placed it produces a given(?) instance like water or gas or a monster spawn point. (just thinking out of the box, could be fun to produce a waterfall or some sorts).

And creating a so called 'Mareel' effect, glowing particles lying on the floor.

:)
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      there are water pumps to create waterfalls already :) just need an intake and output and a switch.
  14. Denemcam
    Denemcam
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.87
    This mod is awesome, thank you!
  15. Arican420
    Arican420
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.61
    Great
  16. Checker
    Checker
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.42
    I love this mod 10/10, but can you add compatibility with Enhanced Body Shape? Sorry with my bad English.
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      how is it not compatible with enhanced body shape? all that mod does is add a replacement body graphic as far as I know. FU doesnt edit the basic bodies of races....so...whats the issue? No plans to add anything related to it , as a result.
  17. EmberTheFlareon
    EmberTheFlareon
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.26
    Honestly, this is probably the biggest and best mod for Starbound I have ever seen. It triples what you can do and see in game and I love that.
    It truly adds diversity to deep space.
  18. kurtaxl13
    kurtaxl13
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.255
    Great addition to vanilla! I also learned how to use git because of this lol
  19. Luthor614
    Luthor614
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.24
    Just getting back in to Starbound now and I need to say wow @Sayter, just WOW! I remember when this mod first started and has it ever progressed. Might I add, that Science Outpost of yours is literally the best building EVER.

Cheers dude and keep up the amazing moddinf!
  20. gartoden
    gartoden
    5/5,
    Version: 5.0.235
    Where do I post a f###### thread about a bug????
    The mod is great, yes.
    I think it is compatible with Avikan and Extra dungeons mods.
    The thing is !!! When I go to a certain planet, "slime" planet I think it is, the description reads as : "Slime forms almost this entire planet. Huge nocturnal creatures detected" . I was very excited to find out how "huge" this creatures are, as for now I haven't encountered any big mob in the game (IMO a feature much needed). Well, when I take a few steps around the planet, the game bugs for 2 seconds and I am beamed back to my ship.
    I deleted the other mods, only leaving FU, to try and find a solution, so I think (not sure) that FU needs an update to this bug ?
    1. sayter
      Author's Response
      bug reporting instructions are listed first thing on the mods description, man. Follow the instructions. And yea, I am aware of the slime world thing. Simply travel to a new one. It's trying to load a spawn I removed in the last update