1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Time Control 0.4

New tech allows time manipulation!

1. SuperMandrew
    Rewind time with this new tech!

[​IMG]

Stop time as well!

[​IMG]

Time Rewind showcase video:

WARNING: This mod is in beta. I have not tested it against bosses. I have tested basic multiplayer, and it works. However, you cannot control other players or the projectiles they create. There are certain limitations on the engine of Starbound that I can't always overcome, so this tech may not be perfect.

To acquire the tech: the tech scientist at the outpost will have new quests for you (once you finish all the old ones)! Complete these, and the power of the new techs are yours!

... if you get stuck on any tech quests, there are solution videos on my YouTube channel. :)

If you want to see what other mods I'm working on next, feel free to follow me at www.twitch.tv/supermandrew where I'll be streaming my development process occasionally!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Updated to work with 1.3
  2. Potential future bug fix
  3. Time Stop added!

Recent Reviews

1. hcps
    hcps
    5/5,
    Version: 0.4
    how doI make time stop longer
  2. HyperStormV4
    HyperStormV4
    5/5,
    ZA WARUDO! ;時間を巻き戻す!
  3. StarheartXD
    StarheartXD
    4/5,
    I like this mod a lot but i have one problem. When I removed the mod, my character that completed the quests to get the tech just suddenly disappeared from the character selection menu. How do I fix this?
  4. zzxctk
    zzxctk
    5/5,
    Very Good
  5. YaBro
    YaBro
    5/5,
    Is this a JoJo reference!?
  6. technodude458
    technodude458
    5/5,
    STAR PLATINUM ZA WARUDO!
  7. hydraaa
    hydraaa
    5/5,
    KING CRIMSON!?
  8. s-T4RgaZ3R
    s-T4RgaZ3R
    5/5,
    Version: 0.3b
    now the Za Warudo contest has begun
  9. zombieking30
    zombieking30
    5/5,
    Something Something Bizarre Adventure
  10. Endred II
    Endred II
    4/5,
    I'm Italian, so sorry if my english will don't be fine.

I was doing a battle with the MK1, and the robot shooted at me a missile. I tryed to stop the time, but the missile continued to move and it beated me. Could you do a complete time stop? Where ANYTHING is stopped but you still move? I'd really love it. But ehi, the mod is amazing! Maybe the time stop cooldowns are too longs, but the mod is very nice.