1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Umbreon Race v3.15b

Adds umbreon race to starbound

Tags:
  1. Jokerswildnight
    This was meant as something for me personally, but I thought I would share it here. if you have suggestions or bugs, pleasefeel free to comment.

Credit: Creator of Lopunny Race, as it served as a template for this mod.

Hopes/plans for the future:
    Animate the tail. (Done)
    Add color cutomization to fur, rings, and eyes.(Done)
    Add custom ship and AI.
    Add tennants/villagers.
    Fix race icon.(Done)
    Add random generated villages.
    Custom furniture.
    Racial Armor.
    Racial Clothing.
    Racial Weapons.
    Custom Respawn(?).
    Codex.
    If you would like to help with any of the above, please let me know. Thank you.

MALE:
    20160411225548_1.jpg

FEMAL:
    20160411225634_1.jpg

Thanks to Alias for the sprite, and Ehksidian and Alias both for work on color customization.

In the works:
    Special tool for the race
    Custom hairstyles(need good sprite artist)
    Everything listed above.

Lore(temporary??):
    "How long has it been? I couldn't say... Time seems to blur together now. Things haven't been the same since Luna's grace abandoned us..." A once proud civilization, the Umbreon race faces looming extinction in the face of a mass ecosystem collapse caused by their twin moons colliding. The very celestial bodies that gave rise to the nocturnal species now hastens their destruction. In a desperate bid, you and a number of fellow volunteers were placed into a state of stasis and launched to the stars with but one goal: Find a new home. However, you awaken early in a hostile system, your ship damaged and critical systems failing. Seems you were caught in the debris of a destroyed world. Now it stands to you to explore and continue the work of Project Genesis... and to bring your kin home.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Microfix
  2. Final bug smashing
  3. Minor bug smashing

Recent Reviews

1. FoxxyLove581
    FoxxyLove581
    5/5,
    Version: v3.15
    I need Umbreon pc farmer in stardew valley please!!?
  2. Ailyrius
    Ailyrius
    4/5,
    Version: v3.15
    I can't use the ship.., but good one
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      Could you im me and clarify what you mean? I'd like to troubleshoot any issues if i can.
  3. MasterXYZ
    MasterXYZ
    5/5,
    Version: v3.1
    I love this mod, but the "Umbreon Ship hatch" error is still here... could you please fix it? i have heard of other users having problems with uploading new versions of their mods, maybe this is the issue... However very good work!!!
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      I'll have to download it myself to check the update. Thanks for notifying me properly.
  4. starkiller26
    starkiller26
    3/5,
    Version: v3.1
    Umbreon Ship hatch still missing
  5. DJ dan64
    DJ dan64
    5/5,
    Version: The Second Exodus!!!
    I was every thing I wanted. :D
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      Glad to hear you enjoy it. A lot of thanks goes out to the community members who help keep this going! :)
  6. FeanorTheDragon
    FeanorTheDragon
    5/5,
    Version: The Second Exodus!!!
    This mod is simply wonderful.
  7. retrox500
    retrox500
    5/5,
    Version: Forward unto collapse.
    is an excellent mod still well
  8. KillerCubePlays
    KillerCubePlays
    3/5,
    Version: V2.0 A Cheerful Stroll
    Crashes on the latest version (as of september 14th 2016) with no other mods installed. also crashes with a race extender.
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      I'll look into it, thank you. Remember to post bug reports in discussion, not reviews.
  9. Pumpkaboom
    Pumpkaboom
    4/5,
    Version: 1.9b Race icon fix
    This mod looks great, with great variations as far as I've seen. The problem is (At least with the steam version I've been playing.) the hurt sound is questionable.
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      If memory serves, the mod uses the human hurt sound. It's mainly the male sound that seems... off. I'll look into it.
  10. Ecatone
    Ecatone
    2/5,
    Version: 1.9b Race icon fix
    I have a race extender but the game crash when i try to lunch the game with this mod in my mod file and for information i'm playing on the Unstable version of Starbound. It will be cool if you know what to do to fix that error
    1. Jokerswildnight
      Author's Response
      I've not tested it on the unstable build, but I can certainly look into it when I have time.