1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Whobound 3.1.3

Tardis, Sonic Screwdrivers, Coats, Sandshoes, 3D-Glasses, Long Scarfes, Fezes, Bananagun + soon more

1. Lexicon-Prime

The Whobound mod adds several items and signature outfits from BBC’s longest running sci-fi television show… “Doctor Who?” This mod, much like the Doctor, has also regenerated many times prior to its current incarnation. In the past it has been known by the following aliases...

"Tenth Doctors Coat", "Doctor Who Clothes Mod", "Ultimate Doctor Who Mod."

Listed below are some examples of the items you’ll be able to purchase within this pack…
    • The 4th doctor’s (Tom Baker’s) signature outfit.
    • The 6th doctor’s (Colin Baker’s) signature outfit.
    • The 10th doctor’s (David Tennant's) signature outfits.
    [​IMG]
    • Including 3D glasses, headband tie and sunglasses as seen in "The Girl in the Fireplace"
    • The 11th doctor’s (Matt Smith’s) signature outfits.
    • Including bow ties, large and small fezzes, and two types of cyber-upgrades as seen in "Nightmare in Silver"
    • A Tardis key, which acts as a crafting component used to create unique Whobound items, it can be purchased from either the main crafting [c] menu or Whobound’s “dimensional satchel” crafting interface.
    [​IMG]
    • A Dimensional Satchel, the main crafting table interface for Whobound. You’ll need a TARDIS key!
    • New Dimensional Satchel Crafting User Interface...
      (Please note: not all costume sets are available... yet.)
    [​IMG]
    • A TARDIS, bigger on the inside and functions as your portable transportation pad. You’ll need a TARDIS key!
    [​IMG]
    • Multiple Sonic Screwdriver Utility Flashlights (MK1-12)
    • Captain Jack's “useless” banana (-gun)
    • A mop stick… good for cleaning the floors, but it can also smack critters away.
    • The Daleks! Both standard soldiers and the New Paradigm.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • A modified Dalek Tommy Gun, built from defeated Dalek remains.
    • New K9 and Adipose ship pets.
    • New Playable Species, Gallifreyans, and tiered items.
      (you'll need a character slot extender like XBAWKS of course)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    • Fully Customizable Type 40 TARDIS.
    [​IMG]
    • New Ship Objects.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• New Beamaxe (Matter Manipulator) features.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • Various food items and much more...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ALSO, TO ALL WHO ENJOY MY MODS...

As always any Question, Comments, Suggestions, and Criticisms are all welcome!!
    So please remember to review if you like the mod!! It helps me know if I'm taking this mod in the right direction...

FINALLY...
    PLEASE place all bug reports in the DISCUSSION AREA, NOT IN REVIEW!!!

Thanks Again Everyone and I hope you all enjoy this mod!

[​IMG]
    Be sure to try out my other Whobound modpaks to get the ultimate Doctor Who Experience.
    Mod Pack Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before including this mod in a compilation.
    Mod Assets Permissions:
    You must get the author's consent before altering/redistributing any assets included in this mod.

Recent Updates

1. Jodi and more
  2. Upgrade Complete
  3. Lots of updates

Recent Reviews

1. robbieradiant
    robbieradiant
    5/5,
    Version: 3.1.3
    amazing mod, honestly. i really like it. would there ever be a seperate mod for only the race or something though? or like a whobound lite that doesn't take up as much space/isn't as huge?
  2. specail1nitro
    specail1nitro
    4/5,
    Version: 3.0.9.2
    Not really like it being a race mod
    certain server banned me for using a race mod
  3. NorielSylvire
    NorielSylvire
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.9.2
    It is very good but I created my timelord but he came with a not working Type 40 TARDIS; I press e pointing to the screen to reboot the system and it does not reboot, it says it is SAIL bla bla bla but the ship keeps movin in hyperspace and it constantly tells me to reboot the system :(
  4. specail1nitro
    specail1nitro
    3/5,
    Version: 3.0.9
    nice but could you add the eleventh docter sonic screwdriver? it can shoot too
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Ty, but Matt smith's sonic is in the mod, just missing capaldi's. And technically the sonic is a tool, not a weapon (it just happens to have a setting to disrupt daleks) and I intend to maintain that.
  5. broniegamez
    broniegamez
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.6
    love it
    1. Lexicon-Prime
  6. seanzhao
    seanzhao
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.6
    非常的喜欢!感谢作者!
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      I'm glad you like it, and you're welcome :)
  7. Misu96
    Misu96
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.5
    I love this mod! It's incredible how Starbound fit very good the Doctor precence like if is a real episode of Doctor Who story. I like the tons of stuffs that you have made, but i noticed that not all stuffs are in the mod. For example, I'm trying to create the Capaldi Tardis but i miss the walls, libraries and other stuffs from that tardis. Of course, i think that you will implement them (Sad that i can't help you because i don't know how to do it, but i just know how to use photoshop very very well). So my only request/suggestion right now are those:

-Change the sound of the Tardis travel mod (when you use FTL to other planets) with the normal tardis sound during Space travel or Time travel. It's a ship but it's not a normal ship :).
    -Don't let the mod to fall on the oblivion, continue your awesome work by adding new stuff (like the capaldi tardis pieces etc etc) and of course with the continuos support of the mod, because trust me, this mod is one and only, a masterpiece. (of course if real life let you do this)
    -Adjust some stuffs in the tardis building mecanics, because i had some problems with the walls, that can't be unified between them or some times are impossible to plance in certain tiles.(But it's probably fixed whit the upgrades of the ship dimension that i don't see yet)

And for now i think that is all.
    It's a bit sad that the tardis is a kind of fixed portal, but that i think that it's not changeble, so i think that is all for now :) Thanks for the awesome work!
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks, and don't worry... I wont let this mod die, and I do have hopes of changing FTL but I've not been able to track down how to make it species specific. I wont change it if it effects all the other species too. I'll be looking into the objects soon as well, to see which ones are having the issues and why.
  8. SorcTronLordOfEch
    SorcTronLordOfEch
    5/5,
    This is a brilliant mod, adds much content, items are fairly easy to get, and is all around very well made.
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thank you, I'm glad you like it.
  9. mrlowercase
    mrlowercase
    5/5,
    I'll probably always give this five stars. I'm biased toward all things Gallifrey, to be honest. And I was so sad when I found the problem with turning in quests. I hadn't played Starbound since I had to delete this mod because it halted my other character progress. And the day I decide to play it again is the day you uploaded this fix? As The Doctor says, never ignore a coincidence! Unless you're busy, then always ignore a coincidence.
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the review. I also love how you used that quote, made me smile :)
  10. mrlowercase
    mrlowercase
    5/5,
    Version: 3.0.4b
    I didn't know how much I wanted a Doctor Who mod for Starbound until I found this. It's fantastic and I love it! Please please please make regeneration a thing that happens on death, if that's not too unreasonable!
    1. Lexicon-Prime
      Author's Response
      Thanks for the Review! As for regeneration perks, a random sprite maker post death isn't anywhere in the works at this time. That doesn't mean it can't happen, just way down on my to do list.