1. Welcome to the official Starbound Mod repository, Guest! Not sure how to install your mods? Check out the installation guide or check out the modding help thread for more guides.
    Outdated Mods have been moved to their own category! If you update your mod please let a moderator know so we can move it back to the active section.
    Dismiss Notice

Outdated Xan Union Cargo Cruiser v2.1 - Winter Colours.

Massive Cargo Vessel, 250 blocks long! Includes Unstable Winter and Enraged editions. + 25 Colours!

1. VewDieKie
    VewDieKie
    4/5,
    Version: v2.1 - Winter Colours.
    That 4 stars could be 5 stars if edited it so your ship pet didn't get stuck in the wall hint hint ;D
  2. AskalCanrith
    AskalCanrith
    5/5,
    awesome ship, perfect for the extensive farming needed in the FU mod. Thanks
  3. uniden0
    uniden0
    5/5,
    Looks great but I'm getting a path too long error when trying to extract
    1. Ax.448
      Author's Response
      That has to do with where you extract it, windows doesn't allow too long path names. ( aka C:/files/more files/even more files/starbound/ (But just way way longer than that. ))

So extract it further 'down' instead of deep inside a tree of folders.

If you're running into this problem it's a window fault, and you have way way way too many folders inside other folders.

Just try extracting it somewhere else, make a temp folder on your desktop, and extract it there, for example.
  4. Rukrio
    Rukrio
    5/5,
    Version: v 2.0 - Unstable Winter
    huge as fuck for everything you could want, and then a lot more.
  5. Nakelo
    Nakelo
    5/5,
    Love big ships <3. May not be the place/time to ask, but could you perhaps add some sort of USCM themed colors or decals when you get around to it?
    Thanks for making this :D
    1. Ax.448
      Author's Response
      And done, not entirely sure what you meant by USCM colours. ( grey? ) But there are a couple different grey/gunmetal colours now.
  6. BlastThe42th
    BlastThe42th
    5/5,
    Really BIG ship. Hope it will support more colours. ^^
    1. Ax.448
      Author's Response
      I hope that's enough colours for now.
  7. Firelegs101
    Firelegs101
    5/5,
    Is their any way I can have this put into an already existing character instead of having to make a new character? ive made a new character and looked at it already and i love it but i dont want to do all the quests over again
    1. Ax.448
      Author's Response
      Yes, just do the shipworld-swap trick.

Backup everything in your storage_unstable / player folder.
      Install the mod, start up a new character with it.
      Hop onto your old character, then save/exit, and wait a minute or two.
      Then create a new character and load it up. Then exit.
      Then check your storage_unstable / player folder.
      There should be multiple files with extremely long names.
      Sort them by time/date.
      Your new character should be on top, and the old character after that.

Then, just delete your old character's .shipworld file/s , and rename the new character's shipworld files to the old character's name.

Just make sure that say the mod is installed to humans, and both the characters you mess with are human.

Just hop onto the discussion for the mod if you have any issues.
  8. Ramones_fan
    Ramones_fan
    5/5,
    thank you for making this available for upbeat giraffe.
  9. laz2727
    laz2727
    5/5,
    Cool!
    That's exactly how i built a cargo ship back in old!unstable :D
  10. lowzkillar
    lowzkillar
    5/5,
    Version: v1.0 - *ding - level up*
    such a big ship. Plz add some more colours and what.
  11. Ishrindor
    Ishrindor
    5/5,
    Wish I could give this 4.5/5 stars due to one small yet annoying bug with this ship. It's the point where the two halves meet the image sorta fluxes and I can see a line. Like I said nothing too big but annoying.
    1. Ax.448
      Author's Response
      Ah, thanks for mentioning that, I might have moved it a pixel too much the last time I edited it without noticing. I'll have that bundled into the next update.
  12. RianmakeR
    RianmakeR
    5/5,
    Sooo BIG! Awesome Ship :)
  13. jkmJoe
    jkmJoe
    5/5,
    I have but one question.
    is there going to be a variant with 1 huge cargo bay?
    It's still great currently though.
    1. Ax.448
      Author's Response
      If there's a lot of interest I'd consider it, but as it is right now, that would just vastly increase the amount of work needed for decals/colours etc.

This ship is large enough that I might have to shy away from multiple layouts and the like, as it would be a lot of work to go over everything unfortunately.
  14. Kiritoblade
    Kiritoblade
    1/5,
    Version: V 0.1
    Looks great but only 1 star because i cant get the dam thing to work at all ..but then again alot of old ships i use to use no longer work for me..i dont know why
    1. Ax.448
      Author's Response
      " ..but then again alot of old ships i use to use no longer work for me "

Are you on one of the unstable / nightly builds by any chance?
      There's really no specific reason other than that as to why it wouldn't work.

You can hop over to the discussion thread for the mod to get some help troubleshooting it, but if other ships don't work either, it's possible you're not installing mods to the correct folder / in the correct way, or have other mods interfering.
  15. Scrodge380
    Scrodge380
    5/5,
    Great. I'm wait for V1.0
  16. sotoa
    sotoa
    5/5,
    It seems awesome, but do you know how I could make it work for other races? Avali for example.
    1. Ax.448
      Author's Response
      Easy as pie, just rename the mods/xan union etc etc/ships/avian/ folder to the name of the race you'll be playing as.

That should work for modded races as well, but it might be wise to remove the ship the race modded in.

( So, mods/avaliraceorwhatever/ships/avali?/ delete that, and rename the /mods/xan unionwhatever/ships/avian/ to /ships/avali/ , if that's the name they have in the files. )

You'll have to edit the dropship.structure file if you want to start with a different race's starting gear, however.

If that doesn't work, hit up the discussion thread for the ship.
  17. z28proximo
    z28proximo
    5/5,
    I've been using the dreadnaught, but I like this one better because of the easy access to all parts of the ship. And more room for farms!
  18. Mr Mishmish
    Mr Mishmish
    5/5,
    Really Awesome, if you make more of these, they could become tiers, for a race or something! Awesome work, it's wonderful.
  19. Maximus
    Maximus
    5/5,
    Holy shi- this ship is HUGE! Another excellent ship Ax. 448.
    1. Ax.448
      Author's Response
      A light jog down the hallway every morning is all you need to stay healthy in space, with thing thing. :D

Good to hear that you approve. c: