1. When making a thread, please tag your thread accordingly using the menu to the left of the textfield where you name your thread where applicable. Server Advertisements and Mod Releases should be contained to their respective subforums.

24/7 Starbound Roleplay - Galaxycitizen.com (1.0 with pseudo-planet chat!)

Discussion in 'Public Servers' started by Sir Lagsalot, Aug 20, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Sir Lagsalot

Sir Lagsalot Scruffy Nerf-Herder

[​IMG]

Galaxy Citizen is a community that aims to provide a unique and standalone RP experience within Starbound. We want to take the game and the lore that the developers provided to us and create our own dynamic universe to explore and craft your own destinies within. The community was formed on the 9th of December due to popular demand for a Roleplay server and since then, we have grown to be one of the most popular and largest Starbound communities in existence.

Galaxy Citizen is always looking for:

People who have a passion for RP and immersion with the game.
    People who are friendly and good to get along with.
    People who will not grief or cause trouble.
    People who would be interested in creating a unique lore-filled universe.
    People who love this game as much as I do.

So if you are interested in joining us then we would love to welcome you as a citizen. Visit http://team-starbound.com or click the logo above and join us in the universe(server). Don't worry, you don't have to register to join our server!

2. Tentacle_Sashimi

Tentacle_Sashimi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Just wanted to bump this thread by saying that after trying several servers listed on this forum, Galaxy Citizen is where I'm choosing to settle and contribute.

3. ThePuntato

ThePuntato Space Hobo

Looks pretty fun. I'll take a look.

4. Gobi Slave

Gobi Slave Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I took a look at your server about a month ago, but got a little confused by your history. Where in that story is the server currently existing?