1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated 2D Fighter Mod - Way of the Warrior 1.1e

Use fighting game moves!

1. loulibra

loulibra Void-Bound Voyager

2. SuperMandrew

SuperMandrew Cosmic Narwhal

Is the mod still installed when you're getting these errors? It looks like four players are failing to load, but I'm really not sure why.

3. loulibra

loulibra Void-Bound Voyager

yep. they've been updated and checked. its no biggie I guess, I suppose I'll wait until mod managers are a little more reliable (or I'm less stupid with installing them) whichever happens first.

Cheers!

4. SuperMandrew

I'm really sorry I couldn't help. I wish I could reproduce the error, but my characters continued to work fine and I haven't gotten any reports from others with a similar issue, so I'm afraid I can't do much atm. :/

If I ever figure it out I'll be sure to let you know!

5. XaoG

XaoG Ketchup Robot

WHENS MAHVEL

6. Hirokuni

Hirokuni Yeah, You!

I'm having similar issues that loulibra has.

http://pastebin.com/BQYSrWat

I don't know if this would help that much, but at the very least we know this isn't an isolated case and other people are having similar problems.

By the way, the 4 characters not seeming to load is most likely because they were created before
    v.Furious Koala. The character "wipe" was more of the older player files no longer being compatible with the new engine changes that came along with v.Furious Koala.

7. SuperMandrew

So you're able to see your character in the selection screen, but when you click on them the game crashes when trying to load?

8. Hirokuni

Hirokuni Yeah, You!

Yep, that's how it goes. Creating a new character works fine.

9. SuperMandrew

And I'm assuming uninstalling the mod makes the characters no longer appear in the character select screen, right?

10. Hirokuni

Hirokuni Yeah, You!

No, actually. The characters still show up in the selection screen even after I delete the wayofthewarrior folder from the mods folder.

11. TheLordOfJoe

TheLordOfJoe Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can you make a dropbox download? My computer cannot download from mediafire. Thanks!:proper:

12. mogwaimon

mogwaimon Void-Bound Voyager

I wanted to chime in and say something, I run a server sometimes for me and a few friends, and we decided to go ahead and try this mod out in MP anyways. So far we have no animation issues with the Shinkuu Hadouken or the Shoryuken. We tested to see if our characters would glitch out or go invisible, but we had no such problems. We also use the XS mech mod but haven't gotten far enough to actually craft one of those so we haven't tested to see if that one gives us any problems yet.

Perhaps it's due to how my server is configured? I don't have a separate PC for my server, I just run the default server program on my PC and play the game like that. My friends connect with my public IP and I just use the loopback address to connect to minimize lag. It's also usually only three of us.

Anyways, figured I'd post and let you know so that you and others know it 'might' work in MP.

SuperMandrew likes this.
  13. SuperMandrew

I think the patch from Furious Koala to Enraged Koala may have fixed this issue. Also I hope you're enjoying the mod in multiplayer! :) Thank you so much for the feedback!

14. The Maneiac

The Maneiac Void-Bound Voyager

how do i get the little bar above my head to fill up?

15. SuperMandrew

You'll have to perform either a hadouken or shoryuken as displayed in the description - this will fill up the bar one step per move, and finally allow you to unleash a super move.

16. The Maneiac

oh okay thanks

17. The Maneiac

18. xXxenoX9x™

xXxenoX9x™ Void-Bound Voyager

" Uhh what? Assuming you're playing single player, just type "/admin", then type:

/aiaction {"action" : "showTech", "techName" : "wayofthewarriorTech"}

And you can get it on old characters too. "

Yeah thanks, works better now you say the good code X)

19. SuperMandrew

No problem, glad it works! Don't forget to turn admin mode off if you want to still be able to be hurt/etc (just type /admin again). If you could update your review that'd be great! :)

20. xXxenoX9x™

xXxenoX9x™ Void-Bound Voyager

Well sorry but I can't review my post because you responde to it :/