3DS Version?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by demgelphoenix, Jul 10, 2017.

?

Would you buy a 3DS version of Stardew Valley?

1. Yes

77.8%
  2. No

22.2%
  1. demgelphoenix

demgelphoenix Intergalactic Tourist

I've played this on PC, but I'd love to take it with me portably, and I think the 3DS would be the perfect candidate for this! I don't know how difficult it would be to port, but I'd love to play it while on vacation!

• DreamerDrop

DreamerDrop Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I believe there'll be a switch version coming out at some stage, right?

• ValleyBoi

ValleyBoi Big Damn Hero

Yep. ConcernedApe announced that there will be a Nintendo Switch version of the game. It was going to be a Wii U version but it changed.

• Grimswolf

Grimswolf Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure the odds, but have seen quite a few indie games added the 3DS eShop lately. Would be a lot of fun to play on my 3DS.

• Trenix

Trenix Twenty-three is number one

Not only will it be available for switch, but it's only a matter of time before smartphones introduce some real games. Therefore I feel it's pointless to even bother with the 3DS.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
            • Bon3z

Bon3z Aquatic Astronaut

It surprises me that we haven't got it for the 3DS. I mean, we get similar games to it like Story of Seasons and Harvest Moon, but no Stardew Valley? :c

• demgelphoenix

demgelphoenix Intergalactic Tourist

A lot of people still play on the 3DS and may not be able to afford the Switch. Maybe they should do a few polls or something to see if there is enough viable interest before tossing the idea?