1. Welcome to the Art + Literature sections! Some things to keep in mind:
    • It's a good idea to specify whether or not you're looking for critique from your fellow members. Please don't let friendly criticism turn into an all-out flame war.
    • Art and literature often deal with mature subjects. This is fine, but please keep in mind that we'd like to keep things PG-13. Don't let discussions get out of hand, and if they do, please alert a moderator.
    • If you've got a request, please use the [REQUEST] prefix!

Digital A comic I drew

Discussion in 'Art' started by Tlactl, May 14, 2017.

1. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

I drew this comic for Caloxeno. It's one of my first digital art projects and I obviously have no idea what I am doing. As the comic progresses you can see the art style get slightly better as I figure out how to draw this sort of stuff

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. dullreverie

dullreverie Void-Bound Voyager

Haha pretty neat. It really irks me when a seed wont grow and I can't figure out why.

3. Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Cool! I especially like his (her?) expression when looking at the seed just before taking off. Made me laugh. (;

4. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Made me chuckle. xD

5. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

Thanks guys, I'm just disappointed in how it looks like it was crudely drawn in microsoft paint. Im much better on paper but uploading paper scans looks pretty weird. I guess to improve you gotta start somewhere, right?

dullreverie likes this.
  6. dullreverie

dullreverie Void-Bound Voyager

Hey thats the spirit, curious do you use a tablet? If So I recommend Wacom its the brand i use.

7. Tlactl

Tlactl Cosmic Narwhal

dullreverie likes this.
  8. Biirdy Daysleeper

Biirdy Daysleeper Weight of the Sky

One word : MOAR !

Seriously that's great, everything comes so abruptly it's hilarous, I like your style.X3

Tlactl likes this.