RP A Cozy Little Chat By The Fire

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by TheCreeperCyborg, Jun 23, 2016.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

"Hmm..."
    He sits down, takes out a flask, and takes a long drink from it...
    "So, if I were to help you... Would it be possible to help me get back home?"

2. TheCreeperCyborg

TheCreeperCyborg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    that depends. where is your "home"

3. Jareix Cryvix

He takes off his helmet to scratch at his crests. "Treiach... It's umm... It's a ways away, but getting to the outpost might work for me... Gateway was found recently, so hopefully it works two ways... Believe it or not, I'm not a duelist at all... Just a diplomat really... You most likely don't know what I am do you?"

4. TheCreeperCyborg

*Checks Database In Arm, THen Holds It Over You As If Scanning You* "i'd say You're A Reptilian Cousin Of The Hylotl Race"

5. Jareix Cryvix

"Right with reptile, wrong with cousin... We're not even from the same home planet... Hell, the hylotl are even older as a species... But that's exactly my point. We aren't even in the databases yet, so we're sending out diplomats like myself, along with explorers and merchants to get us noticed among the cosmos. There was one human researcher that had spent a fair bit of time with us, and was planning on submitting his codecies to the grand Hylotl library, but he was... Ehm... Hung by the neck, burnt at the spit, and then subsequently eaten by an angry mob... Let's just say few of us are terrified with the prospect of aliens living among us, and that you only need a few Sallok to be a silent but considerable threat... But enough about me, how about you? I eavesdropped on your conversation, and would love to know more about these two forces we keep hearing about... The miniknog and the United Something Colonial Somethings? What's that all about?"

6. TheCreeperCyborg

"ok" the hylotl says, slightly annoyed that he's telling the story for the third time. "The Miniknog is A Militant Hivemind, Bent on havng Complete Pysical and mental power over there people, i founded a rebellion against them, becuase of superior forces, the called appon an enitre other government to aid the agaist my rebellion, they have one goal and one goal only, complete submission of the lessers, and the uscm? there just doing it for the pixels, and for the last almost decade of my life, ive spent fighing them"

7. Jareix Cryvix

"I got that part, as I said I eavesdropped, but what I meant was... Why? I understand the whole mental power thing, but why would you involve yourself in such a cause? It can't just be "unwavering self righteousness" can it?"

8. TheCreeperCyborg

*back story time, sorry bitch but creeper planned out this one* "ok, this is why, when i was a child, i grew up in the poverty (ghetto if you will) of the miniknog-controlled cities becuase i was a different race, it was just my dad (of the same name as me) an i, eeventually, he scraped up enough to found a robotics company, i happened to be quite gifted in the art of roboticism, we would help out some of the others opresed by the government, eventually our company (named creeper labs) got noticed, unfortunately, the miniknog wanted out company becuas of our advanced robotics, they tried to take it from us *being 17 at this point in time, the company started when i was nine* my dad refues, so they downright killed him, i took everything i could *finances and tech-wise* and ran, eventually i funded for a militant rebellion of the same name of our company, now we base our knowladge into research rather than warfare, and it pays off -cause we can swifly convery whatever new tech into a powerfull weapon, but between the cyborg goliath and the outnumbering uscm troops armed with high tech weaponry (some of witch stolen from our very labrotories) we were overwhealmed, and here i am."

Jareix Cryvix likes this.
  9. Jareix Cryvix

*and I fished for it*
    "So it's to avenge your father... Huh... I thought the miniknog were total apex own purists... Would peaceful contact and bridges built would be possible? And where the hell would you get the electric thingies? We may not be the smartest when it comes it all of this "modern technology", but I thought such components were incredibly expensive..."

10. TheCreeperCyborg

"Are You Referring To My Power Armour?" the curious hylotl asks

11. TheCreeperCyborg

maybey so, but it may also be to bring down the oppression that i have personally lived under.
    and to bring an end to the horrid ungodly eperiment they've done on there own people, we've raided a miniknog strronghold before, there are sights i cannot unsee

12. Jareix Cryvix

"To start your company... Among us Letons, out culture and nation, our technology was all run on three things. Metallurgy, dynamics, and mechanics... Your technology... I don't even know... How the hell does it all even work? To achieve space flight, we just cannibalized and recreated the human's FTL engine. To do something as unimaginably complex as robotics in a poverty stricken area as you've described, it'd take a lot of luck.."
    He rubs his crest again as he sips from his flask...
    "Ksevaqian mead... Care for some?"

13. TheCreeperCyborg

"aye, somethin' to lift my spirits and change the subject"

14. Jareix Cryvix

He offers the flask...
    "So, where'd you learn to fight like that? Surely not everyone can wield such a large weapon as you do? Back where I lived, you'd either be a Geītüran or wearing power augments to wield something like that effectively, so we had plenty of teachers for the backsword style... Unless of course you're self taught, which would explain the lack in footwork and finesse..."

15. TheCreeperCyborg

"Well in the neiborhood i grew up in, you had to learn how to fight, i was on the south side motherfucker. and every once in a while, my dad would take me out back and either teach me to: swordfight, throw a number of things, or shoot a gun, he was self-taught tho, and when i was about 11, there was a school shooting, horrible attack. i was one of the few to escape with my life, tho it cost my my eye, my left hand, and my right foot and thy, luckily with my dads skills in robotics, its wasent a problem for long" *takes off power armor for a minute to show you his cyborg parts* "and the everlasting steroids that had to be pumped into me to keep me alive during and after the sugeries, (to stop the bleeding) i got bulky, fast, and then i got into body-buling and still am, so that, plus the mechanical armor i started working on since i was 14, im a real beefcake"

16. Jareix Cryvix

"Well... I'm no duelist. Dueling just happens to be a very important part in our culture. It's one of the trifecta primary of skills... You either knew how to fight, or you would eventually get yourself killed. Though it seems you had to learn for different reasons entirely... I'm sorry for your childhood..."
    He plucks a stray beetle from the log and eats it...
    "I must say, the lush worlds many of us have encountered are a lot less hostile than our planet... Save for the inhabitants of course... Who're those other two by the way?"
    He says gesturing to the floran and apex.

17. TheCreeperCyborg

"well fist off, dont be, i was indeed scarred for life, but i also was able to have more fun than most kids, because of the lack of out government caring i could get into a lot of mischief" The hylotl then gestures to the to next to him "the floran on the left, is ursa minor," (yeah real crrative name loller, na jk i luvs ya man) "i know little of her since she had appeared shortly before you, the apex is Loki Canimber, A former Apex Officer, And assistant in the miniknog rebellion, although i belice that he must be ssuffering some form of memory loss because he dosent remember a lick of it"

18. Jareix Cryvix

(We'll just say they're asleep as the players are gone)
    "Heh... I never fancied myself a mischief maker beyond my ability to argue. Can't say the same for my brother..."
    He takes another drink from his flask before offering you the flask again.
    "You know, believe it or not, you are the first genuine fight I've won..."

19. TheCreeperCyborg

"heh, you consider that one a vicotry" the hylotl rudely chuckles to himself, until realising that you prrobobly heard that and is slightly fearing you think of him as an asshole

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  20. Jareix Cryvix

When you don't take it, he shrugs and puts the flask away. He didn't seem to have heard the remark.
    "To be honest... I'm scared... The universe outside of Treiach is much crueler than I could have imagined. Normally, if things go wrong one has their crew or clan for support. But... Well... I'm not sure if any of them survived..."
    He looks he would cry if he was biologically capable of it.