A few things I want

Discussion in 'Blocks and Crafting' started by Caaros the King of Chaos, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Caaros the King of Chaos

Caaros the King of Chaos Void-Bound Voyager

Here are a few blocks that I think would be cool in the game.
    • Pet Bed - A little bed for your ship pet to sleep in. They would specifically go to said pet bed whenever they want to sleep.
    • Trampoline - It could either be a furniture style item, or a block that can be paired with other trampoline blocks to make a bigger, bouncier trampoline. Imagine getting a jump boost, getting a trampoline, and using it on a moon. Much fun.
    • Big TV - Just a decoration, but the current "Old TV" furniture is way to small. The big TV could even be a wall mounted object.
    • Firework Launcher - A wire object you can put fireworks in to launch them remotely and instantly.
    • Tesla Generator - A wire defense object that zaps any hostiles that get too close, like a big bug zapper.
    • Apple Trees - Little apple tree crops, so you can get apples like every other plant food.
    What do you all think of my suggestions?

Ferrius and DraikNova like this.
  2. oinkgamer

oinkgamer Cosmic Narwhal

theres already a pet house you can buy at the outpost for your ship pet to sleep in. but yeah, the rest of those ideas sound really neat. trampolines could be a neat way to eliminate fall damage.

3. Marinebeast

Marinebeast Existential Complex

I believe there's large TVs somewhere that are considered Apex items!
    The trampoline idea is super cool, though, and the apple tree idea wouldn't be hard to make in a mod at all.