A question for the commuity.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by PandArmygeneral, Jun 20, 2017.

Tags:
?

What would you do?

1. Use the shrines in the witch's hut

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Cheat behind their backs

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Do nothing and stay locked in

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  1. PandArmygeneral

PandArmygeneral Space Hobo

A little backstory on this question. Im in year 5, locked in with Leah and have two children.

The question is, what would you do if you wanted to listen to all of the songs in game on the jukebox? (all 10 heart events and 4 runs thoughs with sam for each version of the song.)

I do have the witch's hut unlocked.

• parabolic paradise

parabolic paradise Subatomic Cosmonaut

I'm guessing a separate playthrough won't unlock that content for all subsequent files like the anime cutscene viewer in Rune Factory 4? I guess in that instance I would give the marriage candidates Loved gifts on their birthday to trigger that 10 heart bug so I can pretend that the other people kept coming onto me and I was an innocent party in this mess. :p Can you actually trigger the same heart event multiple times, though? Does erasing memories result in resetting the heart events, letting you view them again?

• Charity322

Charity322 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'd feel too guilty to cheat or use the shrine, so I'm no help. :rofl:

• LuthienNightwolf

LuthienNightwolf Oxygen Tank

I'd just listen to them from the soundtrack itself, on Youtube or the one that comes with the game when you buy it. Doing anything in the game sounds like a lot of work and trouble just for a song.

Pangaea and Sugar-Fable like this.
          • Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

I was going to say what LNW said but she beat me to it. Though, I guess if you don't mind doing all the work you could do what parabolic paradise said. It might take a while though.

• PandArmygeneral

Yes, the shrine lets you re-visit the heart events.

• PandArmygeneral

I would do that, but sometimes i don't feel like opening up youtubs or other things. So it would be nice just to have these things on hand

• parabolic paradise

parabolic paradise Subatomic Cosmonaut

Ah, that's pretty neat! Though in that instance you would still need to divorce Leah to marry Sam 3 times, which seems like a bit of a hassle compared to the others. Still, it's definitely doable, and you could probably work on that while waiting for birthdays to swing around to get the others' events without having to date/marry them (assuming that's a factor). All depends on what you're up for and what end state you'll be happy with, I suppose. :)

• RojoHero

RojoHero Master Chief

Shrines will always be good choice xD May Yoba be with you.