1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Activated.

Penonik2117 likes this.
  2. Koy McCloud

Koy McCloud Guest

No emails, no nothing. Even tried two seperate email addresses, not so much as even a spam. Help please.

3. Can you post from the account (you can post in this thread without confirmation)? I can't find which account you're referring to.

4. JooJSess

JooJSess Space Hobo

I can't Activate my Account because i don't get the Email.
    Please send it, I already ask to resend at least 5 times and waited the 15 minutes.
    Nothing yet

5. I've activated your account, but make sure your email isn't supposed to be @gmail.com.

6. Tamsin

Tamsin Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I've tried a couple of times to get the confirmation email, but no success so far. My email is correct. Thanks for any help.

7. Activated.

8. whitewolfperson

whitewolfperson Space Hobo

It has been a few days since I've tried activating my account and tried to resend it multiple times, but still haven't got it in any mail box I have.

9. Activated.

10. boct1584

boct1584 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not getting the email. I've tried re-sending it a few times, and refreshing my web interface (GMail) as well. Nothing seems to work.

11. Activated.

12. boct1584

boct1584 Void-Bound Voyager

Much obliged.

13. NBDgaming

NBDgaming Space Hobo

Hi i resend my email but i don't know why i cant download mods please help me
    Thank You!

14. Activated.

15. gentex7

gentex7 Yeah, You!

hey surry but i'm not getting the email to confirm the account on this and i have waited 15 mins pls reply as soon as you can thank you

16. You had a spelling error. Fixed and activated.

17. rockingorc

rockingorc Space Hobo

cant get your email to my own mailserver..
    all other mails work
    pls activate

18. Activated.

19. gentex7

gentex7 Yeah, You!

"sorry"

20. Lyllien

Lyllien Orbital Explorer

Hello, i dont get any activation e-mail. I checked the spelling serveral times and its the right one. I tried to resend the activation e-mail that is also not working.