1. If you need help with your pre-order or technical support for Starbound, please use the support forum instead. Do not post Starbound-related things here.

Notice Account Confirmation Help Thread

Discussion in 'General Forum Help' started by Ordona, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Tomhugo42

Tomhugo42 Intergalactic Tourist

I did not recive an E-MAIL!! SEND IT NOW

2. I have activated your account. Please do not write in all capital letters in the future as it can be considered shouting/rude.

3. Zer0z

Zer0z Space Hobo

I Haven't got an email ahh

4. Your account is fine now.

5. Zer0z

Zer0z Space Hobo

Thank you very much, enjoy your day or night, I'm off to play some SV

6. Narciso

Narciso Yeah, You!

I can get my Email so please fix my ccount Thank you

7. Narciso

Narciso Yeah, You!

I have been waiting and my account has not been confirmed yet
    so please fix it thank you!

8. Activated.

9. RexodinoLP

RexodinoLP Void-Bound Voyager

I made a typo in my email, it should be rexplayz, instead I typed replayz, please help I need to view images so I can repair my player save >.<

10. Fixed and activated.

11. TheModLoad11

TheModLoad11 Space Hobo

I have typed my email wrong but i cant undo this. HELP

13. NeoDraconis

NeoDraconis Void-Bound Voyager

Sent my confirmation email twice waited over four hours both times; still haven't gotten it. Thank you for your help.

14. Activated.

15. PunkySkunk443

PunkySkunk443 Void-Bound Voyager

Came here for the Mephetor mod you guys still have, which was taken down off of the Steam Workshop...(maybe update?) Anyway I signed up and gave my Email, never showed the confirmation in my Email, I checked to make sure it's right, so it's correct, resent 4 more times (though might have been a bit hasty doing so, I usually get confirmation emails almost instantly from others.). So i waited the requested 15 min. before coming here and posting my request. Hope I'm doing this right, my first time in this type of forum.

16. xXAzureliumXx

xXAzureliumXx Space Hobo

i don't get an account confimation . can you help me?

P.D: im too bad to talk in english :T

17. Activated. Sorry for the delay.
    Your account is activated, but your email may have a spelling mistake in it.

18. remnantmind

remnantmind Intergalactic Tourist

Hi there! I've tried resending the e-mail twice and still haven't received it. So i made this post and am waiting for an admin to fix ^_^

19. PunkySkunk443

PunkySkunk443 Void-Bound Voyager

Just letting Ordana know thank you, I'm on, can finally download mods, and I got the mephetor mod back and can finally continue my story without having to start all the way over without the mod. : )