1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Admin command: "/spawntreasure"

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by CrniOrao, Feb 2, 2015.

1. Presios Saiyan

Presios Saiyan Giant Laser Beams

Is there is a way to get liquids as an item by /spawnliquid?

2. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

you probably would have to figure out the code name(the name it uses to reference the item in question), which would be in the files compressed in the pak file.

3. Mr awesome357

Mr awesome357 Tentacle Wrangler

i figured out that these are dungeons or random drops and dot actually fit into the real treasure pool names

4. Varixai

Varixai Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

(I know this thread was majorly necro'd, but I figured I would help anyways)

You have to use /spawnitem instead. You can find the liquid item names by clicking on whichever liquid you want here, and it will be at the bottom of the page.

To anyone else in this thread, I have massively updated the admin commands wiki page (again). You should find just about all the info you could need on there, fully up to date. There are also some other pages linked on that page, like the ones specific to the /spawnmonster and /spawnnpc commands. (They link to big tables of possible monsters and NPCs)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    Tamorr likes this.
  5. MrToni300

MrToni300 Ketchup Robot

Yeah this wiki is always useful, but it's still outdated, for updates of course.

6. Varixai

Varixai Hard-To-Destroy Reptile

Please point out the things that are outdated so we can fix them, or even better, try updating some of them yourself and we'll double check your work.

That said, I have a really hard time finding stuff that is outdated. The wiki is almost entirely up to date within 1 day of the Nightly build. It is just about as up to date as it can possibly be without predicting the future.

Just now I also updated the Tenants page with the updates that got pushed to the Nightly only an hour ago.

(Also, you are saying this in response to me saying that I have just made a 3,000 character edit to a large, useful page..)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
  7. Nosferatu_Alucard

Nosferatu_Alucard Phantasmal Quasar

i would like to say that /spawntreasure chestmoney 1 does not work but those looking for a short way to gain 40 pixels can just type /spawntreasure money 1

8. jimbobgoerge

jimbobgoerge Aquatic Astronaut

or just /spawnitem money [insert amount here]

9. Shadox2.0

Shadox2.0 Spaceman Spiff

tried /spawntreasure goodWeapon 50 and get a level 50 staff °_°
    (but i've also try level 400 and damage of weapon seem stick around level 10-15 ? maybe a litte more.

Anyways i've a sword with 50dmgaround +20 than best end game sword.

Sorry for up havent see date of post.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2016
    MysticMalevolence likes this.
  10. Tamorr

Tamorr Supernova

Goes to show that the context still works. Good is subjective anyway. I think it is more of a reflection on random of a tier. Still haven't messed with those, and only recently unpacked the new files... ><

Was waiting for 1.0 in order to do so. At least now i have unpacked assets of Glad giraffe unstable & the 1.05 release one. It will probably take me a bit to even get around to the actual modding part. I am only familiar with a few commands in their usage, but not the actual commands.

At least this post is still relevant, since the command still works obviously. You would have to fine tune the argument to another treasure pool if you want something specific type; otherwise you may get something random that is within that specific pool, like you noticed. Although the question has been technically answered and figured out long ago. The info is still useful for those looking; wouldn't be a discussion otherwise. :nurutease:

At least it was not a post that is not even relevant anymore due to changes. :nuruhappy:

11. Help with commands

Help with commands Space Hobo

/spawntreasure uniqueWeapon 6
    Enjoy

12. drathi

drathi Void-Bound Voyager

Well, you can make harvestable critters with these. Thank you guys, without you i couldn't have made my little critters!