1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Advanced Stuff 3.0 - Starbound 1.1

Some more advanced stuff for starbound

1. MythixDino

MythixDino Subatomic Cosmonaut

MythixDino submitted a new mod:

Advanced Stuff - Some more advanced stuff for starbound

Read more about this mod...

2. Deerdancer

Deerdancer Big Damn Hero

Screenshots, please :c

3. MythixDino

I'll add some screenies to the mod summary soon.

EDIT: You can find some images now. Use the spoiler to view them.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2015
  4. billwopeh

billwopeh Phantasmal Quasar

That storage locker alone is reason enough to try this mod. Downloading now.

MythixDino likes this.
  5. MythixDino

6. roadside_fury

roadside_fury Void-Bound Voyager

Solarium has been disabled in Pleased Giraffe. The starconium (primary building block of the mod) requires solarium to build. So none of the items in the mod can be created until the resources required to create are changed.

7. billwopeh

One of the other mods I use added it back in. I think it was clef.

8. MythixDino

You can still create some items. For example the advanced storage locker.
    Thats the reason why I didn't notice this issue :) So up to you guys, leave it solarium (you will need Clef to add this back) or change it to something else?

EDIT: Same with uranium, the crafting recipe is disabled. (Clef adds this back though)

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  9. billwopeh

You should probably change it, for now at least, not everyone uses or wants to use clef. Personally I like clef.

Would it be possible to add the organize button to the lockers?
    What about making a locker that doesn't drop its contents upon breaking? I'm assuming it currently drops everything, I haven't actually checked.

10. MythixDino

I'll change the recipe then, however I was thinking of adding a new ore. It might take some time as I haven't done this before.
    About the storage lockers, I'll look into it, but adding a organise button, I even don't know how to do that. (Sorry I'm a beginning modder :))

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  11. MythixDino

MythixDino updated Advanced Stuff with a new update entry:

Bugfixes and Improvements

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. ralord

ralord Void-Bound Voyager

I don't think this is fully compatible with FrackinUniverse mod, I've been going to quite a lot of Extreme+ Planets but the Erythrite doesn't seem to generate

13. MythixDino

I will look into it, and I'm not sure that it generates on planets that are higher than extreme.

14. ralord

ralord Void-Bound Voyager

After even more futher exploration on Extreme planets... no... no Erythrite is generating. I had to cheat my way to get some with admin commands. I took a look at the sniper and noticed the Sprites alignment is too high and the projectile's speed is too slow (for a sniper).

15. MythixDino

The generation wasn't an issue when Ive tested it. Well, it does have a very low chance of generating. (It does generate, but only very deep, and near the planet's core) I'll change that. And I'll try to adjust the sniper.

16. MythixDino

MythixDino updated Advanced Stuff with a new update entry:

Minor fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

17. MythixDino

I was thinking to add some walls & building blocks in the next update. (Also thinking of much other things :) Like rebuilding the ships so you can edit them, but that will be difficult.).

18. MythixDino

Next update will be somewhere at the begin of october. I'm currently busy with school and my work.

19. MythixDino

Well Ive decided to stop modding for a while, I just don't have enough time for it and I want first to learn Lua completely. This doesn't mean I stop forever, It just means I'm now trying to free up time.

20. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

I hope you'll come back around 1.0, it's a good mod!