TV/Film Anime

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Crossfang, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Meh, either way I have a massive list of animes to watch already.

2. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

lel., xD

3. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

So last night I watched all of Dai Mahou Touge which was difficult to do, even with the help of beer. I swear, that girl just pisses me off.

4. averystuff

averystuff Poptop Tamer

[​IMG]
    Puella Magi Madoka Magica: Rebellion ( I think. )

Kyubey, also known as Incubator. Is a weird creature who asks the following to make a wish to become a magical girl.

THE GIRLS:
    - Madoka Kaname
    - Kyoko Sakura
    - Miki Sayaka ( THE ONE IN THE GIF )
    - Homura Akemi
    - Mami Tomoe

- Soul Gems: the accessories on their clothes. Are the keepers of their souls when they trade there souls.

- Witches: The form of despair. Happens when a soul gem becomes tainted and fades away. Causing the magical girl to die.

Examples:
    [​IMG]

Elsa Maria: The witch of shadow with a self-righteous nature. She continually prays for all of creation and drags all life equally into her shadow without breaking her posture. One hoping to defeat her must know the blackest anguish.

- HERE COMES HOMURA'S DESPAIR! -

[​IMG]

Homulily: The Nutcracker Witch. Her nature is self-sufficiency. Her teeth are showing, her skull is melted, and her eyeballs have fallen out. A promise is the only thing that pitifully planted in that head which can no longer crack any nuts, but within the husk of the awakened witch is the distinct form of a magical girl. Her servants shamefully refer to that thing as a good-for-nothing.

Attached Files:

• th.jpg
      th.jpg
      File size:
      20.2 KB
      Views:
    • th.jpg
      th.jpg
      File size:
      20.2 KB
      Views:
    • th.jpg
      th.jpg
      File size:
      20.2 KB
      Views:
  5. AccountPrivacy

AccountPrivacy Pangalactic Porcupine

6. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

That first two is my favorite. It even inspire some of my artwork.

AccountPrivacy likes this.
  7. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Recently finished watching Outlaw Star. Felt like it could have used a couple more episodes throughout to show the team bonding, but that could just be me watching it piecemeal between other things. Even so, I'd definitely recommend checking it out. It's got a very interesting setting, with an anachronistic mix of space opera and Taoist magic. And the plot of going on an interstellar treasure hunt with a motley crew on a prototype ship is highly enjoyable.

Still waiting for Uru in Blue to come out, though. It's the sequel to Royal Space Force: The Wings of HonnĂȘamise, which is hands-down one of the best movies in general I've ever seen. But Royal Space Force came out in 1987, so to say Uru's been in development hell is an understatement. It's currently slated for a 2022 release, but judging by some of the behind-the-scenes stuff I won't be holding my breath.

AccountPrivacy and Tamorr like this.