1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Apple's Roleplay Tech 1.3

Modifications made with roleplay in mind.

1. Apple Juice

Apple Juice Pangalactic Porcupine

Apple Juice submitted a new mod:

Liquid's Rolling Mod - IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Read more about this mod...

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  2. lazarus78

lazarus78 The Waste of Time

I'm confused as to what this actually does. How about a proper description?

3. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

This mod is the best sitting mod I've seen since the Skyrail Sits Mod. Thanks a ton! :up:

4. telemachosgreece1

telemachosgreece1 Void-Bound Voyager

5. Literature.

Literature. Space Penguin Leader

i have a teensy problem... i used to have a tech that was activated with W-A-S-D in midair, and i would do W+A and W+D alot, and so whener i want to get to a high place i end up spinning in midair

6. Gammaboy45

Gammaboy45 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I like it, but I wish it didn't interfere with the grapple. I tend to go up and swing at the same time, so I spin around rapidly and get lost.

7. RedYoshikira

RedYoshikira Subatomic Cosmonaut

1. "Breath Protection Tech" is depracated. plz update
    2. Does not work with Cooing EPP.

LOL BALL likes this.
  8. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

Aaaw man... D:

9. Apple Juice

10. nuker19

nuker19 Space Kumquat

"I TOLD YOU TO LOOK OUT FOR THOSE STAIRS BRO!" lol i love the rolling rotation feature

11. Apple Juice

12. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Could you make a video tutorial on how to use this mod? I am a bit confused on how I am supposed to "disable all techs" before use.. And without that step it doesn't seem to work..

13. Apple Juice

Disabling other techs isn't necessary, but depending on what other ones you have equipped you may accidentally activate two at once; more of an inconvenience. Easiest way to do it is by using Starcheat, exporting your player file to JSON, searching for "equippedTechs" and replacing it like so. After that, re-import it again and save; should find the other techs are gone now.

Can you elaborate on what's not working, though? If it's the G and H keys, then you'll have to restart you game at least once with the roleplay tech equipped.

14. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Just I am having problems with activating the extended version. The basic one works perfectly with other techs.

Edit: Could you make a version where instead of the distortion sphere tech you replace the idk aquasphere or make it a separate tech altogether? (it might mess with the tech challenge mission)

Edit2: While resizing the character and holding a weapon the weapon stays in the same position and comes out of the arm (looks weird while swinging too) are you planning to fix that?

Last edited: May 15, 2017
  15. Apple Juice

16. Apple Juice

Extended should be working now, sorry about that. Forgot to clean up something.
    As for the distortion sphere, it should work fine with that; you'll be able to fly and stuff, but it won't crash on you or anything. I don't believe there's a fix for the resizing issue, however.

17. AArticuno3

AArticuno3 Big Damn Hero

Thank you very much, everything works perfectly now!

18. thakyZ

thakyZ Cosmic Narwhal

19. flibertyjibet

flibertyjibet Scruffy Nerf-Herder

When I swapped from Distortion Sphere to Spike Sphere, it seemed almost as though I had no tech there at all. This was when I tried swapping from this to RemiTech.

20. Apple Juice

Seems to be caused by using a custom race, I'll patch that in shortly.

Both use sphere techs, which share scripts; they won't be compatible.