1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Autich 1.0

Cars for the discerning alien

1. PufferPig

PufferPig Subatomic Cosmonaut

Love this mod

2. PufferPig

Maybe an update that adds monster trucks kind of sounds cool, or maybe an actual wheeled car

3. FooFooFoo

FooFooFoo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hover monster truck? Hm, I'll add it to the list of potential cars. An actual wheeled car is a bit harder, I think Chuckle made a jeep that had wheels but I've only seen it in videos of old builds, I can't make a wheeled car with hoverbike lua. If they implement the jeep back in the game I might make wheeled versions of cars.

4. PufferPig

Yah. I guess unless you have a perfect falt surface a wheeled car wouldnt work that well anyway. . .

5. FooFooFoo

FooFooFoo updated Autich with a new update entry:

Stache Model, Torq Model, Joys Of Debug

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Blahgobb

Blahgobb Scruffy Nerf-Herder

were the cars in the bottom left inspired by the cars from Xenoblade Chronicles X? because they sure do look like them :D

7. FooFooFoo

I've never played that game, cars are based on real world cars and concept cars, with wheels removed, and shrunk to a miniscule size, it seems everyone sees a different car in Autich models, I think I like that :laugh:

8. FooFooFoo

FooFooFoo updated Autich with a new update entry:

Settling for less, the Autich way

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  9. DarthTrethon

DarthTrethon Spaceman Spiff

This is amazing.....but can we still not slope the corners of the blocks properly yet? Haven't played in a while, will start after 1.0 releases so I'll know I won't be losing saves and characters.

10. FooFooFoo

Thanks! I modified a bunch of properties a few updates back so that the cars can hover better on slight and medium inclines.

DarthTrethon likes this.
  11. whitejpg

whitejpg Subatomic Cosmonaut

I really like the overall appearance of these vehicles and they look really nice parked outside of bases :idea:
    I have a suggestion for a small one person submarine or perhaps some kind of flying vehicle? Just an idea but overall it's a great mod keep up the good work :party:

12. FooFooFoo

Thanks for the support and suggestions, I'll think about those types of vehicles,also if you make some nice screenshots with Autich cars please post them here. :)

whitejpg likes this.
  13. whitejpg

whitejpg Subatomic Cosmonaut

Anytime :nod:
    I'll be sure post some here as soon as I can :nod:

14. Kitts2307

Kitts2307 Void-Bound Voyager

A QUALITY MOD! However, my AUTICH CORPORATION VEHICLES seem to be EXPLODING as I drive them along TREACHEROUS TERRAIN and PERILOUS PENINSULAS! The reason is that MONSTERS keep DAMAGING them as I DRIVE CASUALLY past them! Woe is me! Perhaps if AUTICH CORPORATION could add some COLLISION DAMAGE to its AUTICH CORPORATION VEHICLES' front bumpers OR SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT, I would be MOST PLEASED.

Adieu,
    Kitts

15. Dragon_Tom005

Dragon_Tom005 Existential Complex

Whoooaa! That's an awesome boat. There's just one flaw with their design which is that the sprite is broken. Well... not BROKEN but that it's tilted too much and so it sticks out of the water as you can see in this photo. It looks okay if you drive in one particular direction. but in the other it totally angles it's self out of the water. I wouldn't consider this a bug because it works as it's intended. But in my personal opinion, i feels awkward how the boat is slower than the original sailboat. Given that it's using a propeller... but that's just my opinion.

16. Kitts2307

Kitts2307 Void-Bound Voyager

yes! however, it only happens sometimes. I think that maybe the script should not be based on the vanilla boat, but instead maybe the script for LoPhatKao's Yellow Submarine mod, when it comes to buoyancy. That mod tests A LOT of firsts.

17. FooFooFoo

Yeah that angling thing is annoying,but didn't it right itself in the water relatively quickly? Even when driving in the other direction, It should take like 5 seconds for it? I'll see how LoPhatKao made the yellow sub. Collision Damage at front bumpers? But how would the car detect that it's up to speed and not damage you or npcs when parked? Sorry that's a bit over my head, You can make cars and boats indestructible if you want to, by modifying protection value for yourself but I don't want do it for the entire mod. I'll see about the motorboat noises and speed tinkering for the Werk model.

Thanks for helping me make this mod guys! ^_^

Kitts2307 and Dragon_Tom005 like this.
  18. Kaiser2001

Kaiser2001 Void-Bound Voyager

Great mod. Is there any way for more decorative vehicles to make an appearance? I especially love the truck, and I would love to have it sit around my base looking awesome.

19. FooFooFoo

I made 30+ items for the 0.8 version, all cars in decorative versions and "alarm" versions, unfortunately this bloated the mod to 10+ mb (gasp!) so I am on the fence about splitting the mod into decorations and vehicles.

20. Kaiser2001

Kaiser2001 Void-Bound Voyager

Fair enough, what about two separate mods?