1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Autich 1.0

Cars for the discerning alien

1. FooFooFoo

FooFooFoo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Well, I don't know if it makes sense, if I split the mod I have to make another dealership or something similar. And thematically all this stuff fits into a single mod. I'll see what looks better.

2. FooFooFoo

FooFooFoo updated Autich with a new update entry:

Cleanup

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dragon_Tom005 likes this.
  3. LvsrsRedDragon

LvsrsRedDragon Big Damn Hero

Umm.... I'm having this problem. A few times after I purchased my vehicle, I encountered a bug: vehicles and repair station will no longer appear in the shop, and my Torq turned into a decoration item. I tried unninstalling the mod, and re-installing it, but it did not work. Can you help me? I love the mod, models look amazing and it fits nicely in my base's garage!

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
  4. FooFooFoo

Uh, this really is weird. Can you upload your starbound log?

5. LvsrsRedDragon

6. FooFooFoo

Ok the only thing that says here isn't working is the torq red alarm decoration item, as far as I can tell. It works as it should for me,blaring away into the night. I was unable to reproduce any of the problems you say you have so I'm guessing some mods must be conflicting. Also I'm guessing you have the GOG version of the game? since it isn't updated to Revision 3? Maybe that's the issue.

Try testing only the Autich mod and see if you have any problems. Be careful when doing this, since you have FU and other mods, your universe and player files are probably changed because of this, you should make a backup of all mods, universe and player folders and start a new character to test.

About the decoration item thing, if you want to drive a car you have to buy a vehicle controller, it is the first button when opening the autich dealership, the icons are different from decoration items. Most controllers are about 15k pixels, decoration cars are about 500 pixels, that's how you can tell the difference, the kiosk should be available when clicking the 4th button.

7. LvsrsRedDragon

Thanks, I'll run a few test and tell you what I found out!

8. LvsrsRedDragon

Well, strangely, I got a solution. Nothing would appear in the crafting menu at start, but after cleaning a bit my saves, it weirdly worked as it should. I've actually messed a bit with that save of mine, and maybe it got a bit corrupted. Fortunately, it worked, it was just a problem with an overmodded save file. Thanks for your help, and sorry, I guess, since the problem was with my saves and.... Yikes... Guess I wasted your time a bit. Sorry....

9. FooFooFoo

It's no problem, just seemed a bit weird. Usually in Starbound when the mod doesn't work as intended it *always* fails to load/function until repaired, this on/off appearance of things is something else.

10. FooFooFoo

FooFooFoo updated Autich with a new update entry:

Gas and Guzzler

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. FooFooFoo

12. Ansler

Ansler Void-Bound Voyager

I can't seem to find the boats in the 1.0 version. Are they somewhere else besides the Autich dealer?

13. FooFooFoo

Nope, they are at the dealership, choose the first icon and find any Werk model. Or just type Werk controller into the search box.

Edit: You also need 15899 pixels:rofl:

14. baconsama25

baconsama25 Cosmic Narwhal

Hey, great mod! Coudl you add more vehicles? Maybe some inspired in brands like Mercedes, Lamborghini... plus flying vehicles and SUVs? It'd be awesome :D

15. FooFooFoo

Sorry but I can't update this mod until I get a new computer. :(