1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. DukeScrewface

DukeScrewface Phantasmal Quasar

"it"=avali triage? or "it" = FrackinUniverse / Avali Graphene Fix?

2. Toa_Derax

Toa_Derax Pangalactic Porcupine

The Graphene fix.

DukeScrewface likes this.
  3. Ancev Caine

Ancev Caine Existential Complex

I use the graphene fix too, it seems to work fine.

Does anyone know if my Avali Logistics Frigate mod is still working? Not this one, it's out of date, this one? I was thinking of trying to make one final update to it.

4. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

... so, you don't know if your own mod works?
    Why not just load it up...
    and try it?

5. Ancev Caine

Ancev Caine Existential Complex

I haven't had time to. Was hoping someone could check and see if there was any problem that needed fixing before I spend time on it.

6. RowanEx

RowanEx Pangalactic Porcupine

Have a suggestion, but then the true maker has an updated one of the mod... well...

What if we make some sort of intro?

7. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

What if we ask Ryu to make some sort of intro?

8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

You'll have to get hold of him first.

9. Jake9039

Jake9039 Pangalactic Porcupine

I have a question. Is this mod steam compatable? If so, how do i instal because i usually just subscribe. Also, what extender should i use for just this.

10. Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

It's on Steam. Search Avali and sort by popularity.

11. KapitanDietrich

KapitanDietrich Tentacle Wrangler

So is there any ETA to the rebirth of the Avali mod? Also I wonder if its been taking so long because Ryu is writing custom descriptions for all items searched by an Avali character.
    Getting very hyped for the rebirth, it'd actually make me like Starbound again!

Gearzoid II likes this.
  12. TheNuki

TheNuki Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I'm running both mods, and as far as I know there are no issues.

Gearzoid II likes this.
  13. Gearzoid II

Gearzoid II Big Damn Hero

Thanks for the reply on that. I think I will start my playthrough today.

14. babfoxj

babfoxj Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I really love this mod and have been playing it for over a year. I want to contribute to the project, but does anyone know if the developers are looking for help?

hypergen8 and Dragonclaw like this.
  15. TheRedEyedRaven

TheRedEyedRaven Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, everyone. I'm quite fond of the Avali as a race, and want to thank everyone who is involved in the mod in any way, but I would also like to ask a question:
    I have seen screenshots of some very well made Avali settlements, and in them I have seen some people have planted crops inside (or on top of?) the Avali aerogel tube block. No matter how I try, I can't get that done, but it would be nice to be able to do it. I don't suppose any of you helpful gentlemen / gentle-woman (? is that even a thing?) / gentlefolk (that sounds better, I guess?) could help me? Much appreciated :D

16. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Hint: what do you have to do to dirt before you can put crops on it?
    Till it (Use a hoe)

17. Gearzoid II

Gearzoid II Big Damn Hero

@Fevix Should the OP be updated to say this works with 1.2+? because I am playing the mod on 1.2.3 and It works perfectly. It would also help people who are shying away from getting the mod due to no indication of the mod being compatible with the latest version of Starbound.

18. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Dragonclaw likes this.
  19. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

Since you "updated" this, I do have a question. Does that means the "reboot" is dead now? Or is that still kicking?

20. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

Well that's a question only Ryu can answer and they're either dead in a ditch or working on this mod in an high security underground bunker with impervium walls in complete secrecy.

Gearzoid II and Lodish like this.