RELEASED Bachelor and Bachelorette + Random Townspeople [Ripe and Ready]

Discussion in 'Portraits' started by UsernameLogin, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Aondail

Aondail Void-Bound Voyager

Some of these look pretty sweet i gotta admit nice work

• LilBunny

LilBunny Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Jesus OMG I'm really debating to get these.......

• RoastedCoconutz

RoastedCoconutz Pangalactic Porcupine

You've immortalized Robin Williams, one of my all-time favorite actors, in one of my all-time favorite games!! <3 This makes me indescribably happy, thank you.

lilrosaleen likes this.
        • octoling

octoling Scruffy Nerf-Herder

i really like your art style, its not what you usually see and i can respect that

wizard looks like me irl

• HiHaHi123

HiHaHi123 Orbital Explorer

Nice work!Thank you!

• herrDoktorat

herrDoktorat Void-Bound Voyager

These are really lovely! Alex especially, missing tooth and all. Do you plan on finishing them someday? I'd really like that. Nothing out there quite matches your style.

In any case, thank you very much for your hard work!

• Zackarotto

Zackarotto Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I love these portraits! It seems people are really divided on the style but it's absolutely to my taste. Best ones I saw on the Nexus. I hope you'll do Shane and Emily!

I definitely agree with this and these portraits honestly do endear me more to these characters.

A few people have said they look like children--I'd say cutely-styled high-schoolers, and it's got nothing on the Harvest Moon baby marriages. But it's obvious that the unmodded Stardew characters are all over the place in age. Abigail is a teenager who comments on homework, several must be in their late twenties at least, and Harvey could be a decade older than even that. Some people would probably prefer to have sprites that stay true to that original intent, but I dunno, it depends on the dialogue--I could take it or leave it.

Salamander Sundaes likes this.
                • inkumi

inkumi Scruffy Nerf-Herder

God your art style is totally stunning!
                  I'd adore to see this pack complete, since i'm pretty anal about wanting all the art to match.
                  I look forward to seeing your progress if you plan to complete this~

Orion and Dog likes this.
                  • Ichimatsu

Ichimatsu Pangalactic Porcupine

LMAO I love the wizard. I haven't downloaded a mod this fast in a long time. Kudos for the awesome art and for sharing it with us! :kitten2: