Better Cats

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Grant17, Jun 19, 2017.

?

Should This Be Added?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Grant17

Grant17 Intergalactic Tourist

Instead of having just one simple cat texture to choose from, there should be a variety of cats.​
    CATS

Black and White
    When the player gets 10,000 total coins earned, this cat will start walking around the farm past 10pm. You are given the choice to adopt the cat if you find it.
    better.png

Black Cat / Witch's Cat
    During Spirit's Eve, this unlucky cat is wandering around. If found, you are given the choice to adopt the cat.
    witch.png

Siamese Cat
    Once the player gets 100,000 total coins earned, this cat will start walking around the area in front of the Carpenter's Shop.
    siamese.png

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
      Focean likes this.
    • Focean

Focean Subatomic Cosmonaut

Do you have any suggestions for the dogs? It'll be a pity if the cats are the only ones with different ideas. Also, what would happen if you adopt any of these cats? Do you have multiple cats now? Or will it replace your initial cat?

• Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

I would love to have a wider variety of cats on my farm! More than one at the same time would be fun too. But I agree with Focean... while I myself am a cat person, it wouldn't be fair for the dogs if they didn't get some love too. :(

• Rivotril

Rivotril Orbital Explorer

idk, i don't wanna have more than 1 cat becouse it will be a nightmare but i don't wanna leave one of my cats behind to get another, you see my point? :S

Maybe if you get to select the type of cat/dog that you like and then marnie brings you that one

• Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

Or better yet, Marnie mails you that she recently came into possession of a litter of kittens or puppies and invites you to come to her farm and can choose which one you want (based on the choice of your favorite animal) from a selection of different colors and patterns... and possibly breeds. Any of the others you don't pick will be sent to a good home away from STV itself so the little ones aren't left out. :)

• Pyrofish

Pyrofish Starship Captain

I'd rather have any utility to cats and dogs, instead of just more things to be in the way.

Fuzzyman likes this.
              • Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

Well, cats were brought onto farms to hunt for mice and other pests. Dogs could be trained to corral livestock and sometimes keep wolves away. Maybe have it so these are issues to worry about and decide which animal you want protecting your farm - basically boils down to "would you rather protect your crops or your livestock?" Not to say you won't have defenses against one or the other depending on your choices, but then maybe there could be use for having both a cat AND dog on your farm.

• Pretty_Princess

Pretty_Princess Void-Bound Voyager

I do agree there should be more options on the color of the cats and dogs. But I guess if one is desperate to change the fur coat you can always download mods or upload your own. :3
                  And the ones you suggest look great and how you unlock them is cool too.

• FishWhiskerz

FishWhiskerz Void-Bound Voyager

When Marny comes to give you the cat I always wondered if you skipped the first cat that she would come back with a different colored cat, but I was always too afraid to try it lol