Borderlands (3?)

Discussion in 'Games' started by MS_NorthEastern, Mar 14, 2017.

1. MS_NorthEastern

MS_NorthEastern Orbital Explorer

With Borderlands 3 on the horizon and the hype train starting to gain traction I thought that this forum needed a Borderlands thread to discuss all the news and speculation about borderlands 3 and talk about the previous borderlands games. If you haven't played the borderlands games, I highly suggest you do. In summary borderlands is a set of games (Borderlands 2 being the best) filled with extremely dark humor, proceduraly generated weapons, highly stylized cell shaded graphics, crazy co-op gameplay, and some of the best side quests in all of gaming. Borderlands 3, here we come

Last edited: Mar 14, 2017
    I_am_the_Storm and Lodish like this.
  2. Jerln

Jerln Oxygen Tank

Excuse me, BORDERLANDS 3?!

MS_NorthEastern likes this.
  3. TTStooge

TTStooge Big Damn Hero

I expect we won't be getting our mitts on Borderlands 3 for a loooooong time.

4. MS_NorthEastern

MS_NorthEastern Orbital Explorer

etrie extrie! New BL3 news!

5. TTStooge

TTStooge Big Damn Hero

(I wouldn't call it "new", it's kinda been like almost two weeks since that was discovered)

6. Lil' Mini

Lil' Mini Phantasmal Quasar

I really hope for some form of weapon customization. Creating your own guns in this would be amazing, simply amazing.

TTStooge likes this.
  7. Corraidhín

Corraidhín Supernova

I expect a 2020 release, considering how long they have waited, and they wanted to deliver a massively different and better experience when they finished BL2. I am unsure if they made Battleborn (the unfortunate Borderlands-like moba) but I hope they learned something out of it. (if they indeed made it)