CHILDREN ;D

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SuetyTripod, Jul 9, 2017.

1. SuetyTripod

SuetyTripod Space Hobo

For some reason (probably because I have no life) I play stardew valley a lot xD I really wish I could bring my kids to the playground and the activities and fairs ;D Just a suggestion but it would be an AWESOME update if we could do more than throw our kids in the air xD

Marco93 and Sparky00102 like this.
    • Sparky00102

Sparky00102 Void-Bound Voyager

I do agree with the playground idea with your children, that sounds very cute

IdeaChild likes this.
      • GMABROJA

GMABROJA Space Hobo

I totally feel the same way-- a little more family involvement would be nice. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and hoping that we can have them age above a toddler. I'd really like to see some personalities, growth and development. Especially with the other kids in the village.

• IdeaChild

IdeaChild Lucky Number 13

Yeah the children in this game are just ornaments at the moment. It would be nice if we had some events that could happen with them and see them do more than play with building bricks. Right now they don't really seem human enough that you feel guilty for turning them into doves. They could really use more personality. Just little things like them coming to festivals or having some semblance of dialogue would make a world of difference.

I don't think it would be sensible to see them age up much more because that would beg the question of how George is still alive and how Vincent and Jas are still children and how long it'll be before Marnie has Lewis's kid but making the little ones a bit more involved would be really nice.

• Ipielle

Ipielle Title Not Found

Events and activities with the children would be awesome, like them following us when we go to the village like little ducklings, or trying to catch fishes. We could teach them to pet the animals (imagining cute toddler with a cute rabbbit in his arms... ^^). Once they grow up a bit we could even have them follow us in the lower levels of the mine for a geological class (or a combat formation for the would be rangers... :D) Aaaah, just too many possibilities, all this cuteness we could have! ^^. We could have them grow up just enough that they can reasonably interact with their family and the villagers (a four-five years old can already do a lot of things! )

• SuzyStillwater

SuzyStillwater Void-Bound Voyager

I would love for the children to grow just a tiny bit older, to maybe the age of 7, and you are able to interact more with them. Perhaps they can get a random personality trait, and you can give them gifts and they can help out on the farm doing simple things like your spouse does such as feeding chickens, watering plants or maybe collecting chicken eggs. They could attend "school" with Ms. Penny and participate in some of the events such as the Easter Hunt. I just would love for their to be more value in having kids then to just have them for the shake of completing that off the list of things for the game.

• Xamerzan

Xamerzan Cosmic Narwhal

I'd LOVE to see my spouse taking my children into town to hang out or do SOMETHING other than run around the house while me and my partner are gone... maybe when our children are old enough, maybe they would go into town on their own and hang out with Jas and Vincent.