1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

Outdated Chocobo Mounts 1.05

KWEH! Adds rideable Chocobos and more!

1. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Well, I feel you, kinda.
    Tho the difference is I know actually no one IRL (yeah, thats poor, who cares), maybe that's why I'm relying THAT much on community.
    But you can't choose what your IRL friends are into after all, I guess.
    If they're into CoD you'll never get to play with them.
    Even if they do it, just to please you, they lose interest pretty fast and you're alone again.

Plus, you just alerted a user called "MOD", just sayin'. :D

2. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Oh, don't set your hopes on girls. (Maybe I'm not the right one to talk about that atm since mine just betrayed me not too long ago).

I'm 22 btw. :p
    And, don't let anyone tell you being a nerd, geek or computer-person is being nothing.
    That's just not true in these times.
    I know many people doesn't understand those facts, but generation pc, concerned with coding, gaming and the interwebs is important as hell to the economy.

All those people be like "What you do the whole day? YOU DONT WORK OR GO OUT? WHAAAT?" are pretty much ignorant to the "new" world.

Oh and, don't go out and party, believe me. Alcohol isn't worth it, besides, if you don't you save a lot of money.

3. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

Wait, if you're german, why're we talking english again...? ('xcept the forum rules)
    You're even from BW, too.

4. Hey guys, don't mean to be rude, but could you two possibly take this conversation elsewhere? PMs or a new thread, whichever works for ya. You're both getting pretty off-topic in our mod's thread.

5. Kayuko

Kayuko Oxygen Tank

I'm shorry. q.q
    *waits for preach to open a convo then, if he wants*

6. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

YEAH, let's get back to talking about Michael Jachobo! How goes the spriting? ;D

7. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

No. It will be the same combat as before.

Its quite a Thriller but we're trying to Beat it. It's not like the sprites are just Black or White.

Seajun_, Dragonith and Mackinz like this.
  8. Mackinz

Mackinz The Waste of Time

You tease me like You Rock My World, Crystan. Other modders can't compare; They Don't Care About Us. But you, you want to Heal the World with your talents. Please bring it back, Crystan. I Want You Back, Michael Jachobo! :cry:

sigint likes this.
  9. DiggleDugger

DiggleDugger Scruffy Nerf-Herder

How goes the updating? Is it more tedious work than actually writing it up the first time? Can't wait til it's up. Thanks for making such a great mod you two.

10. For the most part, everything's ready to go. There's just a pretty big new feature that's key to this update that I still need to finish, alongside a few other minor details we need to refine first before we get this up and ready for action. Here's a bit of a WIP to sate your tongues for the time being. :p
    [​IMG]

11. DiggleDugger

12. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Its a moogle moogle moogle moogle moogle moogle moogle moogle moogle moogle, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM!

13. Preacher

Preacher Phantasmal Quasar

Looking good over there.

14. DiggleDugger

Still waiting on getting my fatty-bo-batty chocobo storage unit. Considering pre-orders?

15. River King

River King Big Damn Hero

I shall ride my Chocobo to battle and all enemies will know fear.:viking:

16. DiggleDugger

I'm not sure, but I believe the chocobo that I can't wait for doesn't move around much. Maybe they changed it? It'd be cool if it had a variant version that was like a moving storage droid.

17. sigint

sigint Phantasmal Quasar

Here's hoping Chucklefish gets enough fine tweaking done to last us for at least a year... give the modders a decent break from all of the massive recoding and script adjustments.

...and us some time to actually enjoy the mods hard work! Geez, how long did the first giraffe update initially last... a month??

18. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

When its done. ;)

19. DiggleDugger

Errr, what? The first giraffe update lasted "when it's done"?

Crystan, sidle away from that rock. Put the rock pipe down. Sleep is good.

20. Crystan

Crystan Maverick Hunter

Oh sorry, i missread the text. ^.^

Seajun_ and DiggleDugger like this.