1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Chozo (Experimental) 0.9.8

Samus Weapons, suits and power

1. DrakoZ

DrakoZ Pangalactic Porcupine

Yes, the updated link.

2. SeekoDestroyer

SeekoDestroyer Big Damn Hero

I looked at the older pages of the Discussion and found the one where you added the door pipe. I noticed the head and arms were sticking out, so I thought of a solution.
    If you're ever trying to make the door pipe, if you could put the texture on the Weapon layer, which is what I believe to be the layer infront of everything else,
    then you could not be seen through it.

3. SeekoDestroyer

Here are some Enemy Sprites
    upload_2016-11-13_11-6-40.png

In case you can't think of any new enemies to add, look at this. It has a few you haven't added, Green Zeros, the lava things, crab things, Cacatacs (cactus plants), and the rios (Lettuce birds).

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2016
  4. SeekoDestroyer

I made a Tourian Area using some of the assets from this mod.
    upload_2016-11-13_13-57-16.jpeg

5. DrakoZ

the picture is not pressed.
    ps
    Sprites I have everything. Problems arise as a basis when it is necessary to draw his =)
    Ps......
    there is still a camouflage blocks / door (1 bloсk and more)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2016
  6. DrakoZ

SeekoDestroyer and Bloody_Kain like this.
  7. SeekoDestroyer

8. SeekoDestroyer

next you should add blocks

:metroid:

9. SeekoDestroyer

"Planing :
    ------------------------------------------------------
    What is necessary

Ful suilt in tech mode...

More non Samus weapons/armor.

Upgrade weapons (technology tree)"

Upgrading weapons!? That sounds awesome!

10. Sasnox

Sasnox Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, been digging everywhere to find the info but I've been unable to do it. So I found out the robotics workbench has been removed, which items would the Chozo station be in now?

11. Sasnox

Also, if i'm not pushing my luck here, could someone tell me a quick how-to on installing the pak files? I haven't actually ever modded starbound and all the tutorial videos that I could find were all outdated (Saying to place in Giraffe_Storage, which is no longer available). I got the two pack files, so I'm hoping those were all I needed, since they are all that showed up in the download link. Do I put the pak files in the mod folder? Or do I put them in the assets folder with the Packed.Pak file?

12. Sasnox

Sorry, I finally figured it out. The pak files do go in the mod folder, and I found the chozo in the inventor's table. Sorry for my ignorance, but I do love this mod. Keep up the awesome work!

13. SeekoDestroyer

You can also spawn it in (with admin enabled) by /spawnitem mestation

secret

14. DrakoZ

If I deviate a little bit and just give the atmosphere. For example, blocks, items, weapons, and so on. The world in general. How so?

15. SeekoDestroyer

Huh? Lemme try to understand that question then I'll answer.

16. DrakoZ

from what I previously wanted =)
    In the general starbound more in style.
    I'll be adding things, weapons, biomes.
    Expand itself the world / universe games (hunters)
    And of course simultaneously adding all that was in games (CM, MP, MF, MZM and so on.)

I just wanted to do earlier in the system as SM, but starbounde do it all pretty hard.)

Last edited: Dec 10, 2016
  17. SeekoDestroyer

Next you should add blocks

Then systems. Build the biomes out of metroid blocks! Brinstar biome! Norfair biome!...

Maybe?

18. ballsmigue

ballsmigue Big Damn Hero

Dude this is one of the coolest mods there is IMO, very very good job. a few little suggestions? when shooting the beam, it comes out slightly above the gun when its at an angle, not sure if that's an easy fix. and any plans on adding tech in the future as well like space jump (that could just be a higher double jump) or space jump / speedboost? and I feel like the chozo crafter should be less than 20k, maybe make it free so someone can start the game from scratch and be able to only make the power suit and regular beam at start and build their way up. Anyways keep up the great work, this has the potential to be one of the best Starbound mod packs there is as long as you don't give up on it like the creater of one of the first metroid mods before this game was out.

19. DrakoZ

thx.
    Of major bugs I know.
    In the future I had planned to make a balance (as it is considered that the armor and weapons end game tier).
    tech will later.

20. SeekoDestroyer

Speaking of suggestions, Ice Plasma beam should pierce through enemies