Clan Infinity: MS Paint is all you need.

Discussion in 'Hangout Threads' started by Clan Infinity, Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

Different strokes for different folks I guess.

I saw it earlier today, I'm not sure if its serious or meant to be a joke. *cough* Hatoful Boyfriend *cough*
    Actually, I still don't know if thats supposed to be a joke or not.

2. Luna

Luna Pangalactic Porcupine

It's a dating game between dads.
    The real mystery is why PUBG is still popular.

3. Freddy

Freddy Pangalactic Porcupine

They've done a really good job communicating with their players and providing regular and frequent updates to address issues and add new content.
    And, there are people that really enjoy these battle royal type games and not a lot of good battle royal type games.

4. Fluffy Arsonist

Fluffy Arsonist Cosmic Narwhal

streamers

Solum, Gredd18, Jimlad 42 and 5 others like this.
  5. Argthrond

Argthrond Oxygen Tank

I wonder what happened to me at that scene
    Also I wonder how Black Desert is, looks cheap too :DD

6. Gredd18

Gredd18 Giant Laser Beams

More grindy than Runescape.
    Like, if it's an Asian MMO, it's gonna get more grindy than runescape.

Argthrond, Saal, Freddy and 3 others like this.
  7. RedScarWolf

RedScarWolf Spaceman Spiff

You forgot the part where you can afk a lot of the more mundane tasks, like walking to different locations, fishing, or even trading. :V

8. Gredd18

Most advanced idle game ever.

Argthrond, Saal, RedScarWolf and 3 others like this.
  9. Gredd18

So I want to play a TES Game. However, I'm really not patient enough to mod skyrim, so I decided to retry ESO.
    But the combat's clunky. There's some weird distinction between using Stamina/Weapon skills, and Magicka/Class skills. So, you pick one or the other.
    Which, frankly, sucks. If I want to be a nightblade with magicka, chances are I'm going to be using a goddamn staff, because every other weapon scales off Stamina.
    So if I want to go magicka, I should probably go Sorcerer because playing a Nightblade, a stealthy rogue-type class with a staff will ruin the immersion for me.
    But then I have to make do with class skills and forgo most of the flashy, fun stuff to use.

...And now I really wish I had the patience to mod skyrim

Luna, donleong94, RedScarWolf and 2 others like this.
  10. Fluffy Arsonist

actually, for nightblade, most of the damaging abilities have a morph that changes them to scaling with stamina, while the utility spells don't.
    you can definitely build stamina, you just lose a little bit of your utility in the trade-off for damage.
    edit: hell, even sorcerer has some options to turn magicka skill into stamina, for the true swordmage.

11. Gredd18

Yeah, I'm slowly getting there. Level 4 or 5 right now, but I'm taking it in small doses as so far the combat is basically "Spam 1 until 25% HP, press 2, win."
    Hell, I don't even need 2. I just use it because it's my execute, and it's a good habit to have.

12. Fluffy Arsonist

the same can be said for most MMOs. you almost never get to actually use the combat to it's fullest until you go into organized play.

13. Fluffy Arsonist

14. Spike

Spike Supernova

The final gambit. Spek's last ditch effort turned out to be in vain, or is it? Only 4 more pages until Wolf's estimated time of deletion. Can she turn it around in time? Or will Spek get the last laugh? Find out tomorrow, at the epic climax of the story!

Argthrond, RedScarWolf, Luna and 3 others like this.
  15. Gredd18

Well I've got a basic rotation down and the story is actually pretty decent, bar the somewhat-abhorrent writing.
    Also, I dunno how much you play, but when is a good time to start trying out PvP? I just hit level 10, got an ult, etc.

16. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

Nirning Clan ∞.

Freddy and donleong94 like this.
  17. Saal

Saal Spaceman Spiff

:fireball:
    there are other games in the TES series, not only Skyrim!

18. Solum

Solum Cosmic Narwhal

I love that a visual novel about dating gay single dads got to the top of the Steam Top Sellers list. I was hoping it'd get popular after hearing about it a couple weeks ago, but I didn't expect this.
    Unfortunately after The End is Nigh and Layton's Mystery Journey and with Pyre coming out in a few days I just really don't have the money to spare.
    True.
    Also true.

Saal, Luna, donleong94 and 3 others like this.
  19. Jimlad 42

Jimlad 42 Supernova

There are, but all of them still need modded a fair amount. Skyrim's kind of the easiest/best to mod since it's the newest, with the most up-to-date modding community.

20. Gredd18

There's Oblivion which has the leveling problem, and I don't want to have to min/max that damn hard every level.
    And Morrowind is good, but I just can't get hooked on it.
    This. Skyrim's got the widest range of mods, and I'm sure I'd be able to spend ages playing, but my problem is the fact that I usually end up spending longer modding than I do playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.