1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

OBSOLETE: CN Yes Chef: Back in the Kitchen v5.3.53

A cooking flow redesign! Get fancy with the spices, once more!

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

Which foods don't stack? I've modified "all" of the foods to stack to 1000 but I may have missed some. Also if the rotting mechanic isn't working as you say, the foods won't stack when they have different rot times. So two carrots, one with 1 min left, and another with 2 min left, won't stack

2. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

I think it's named as the Yelon, I think, but it's the energy melon.
    Once I find more Yelons I'll update this whether or not it stacks.

-=Edit=-
    Yes it is the Yelons that doesn't stack.
    I've grown a few and harvested them and they do not stack with each other.

-=Edit 2=-
    I found an odd bug that once you click on the food item in the cooking table it'll kick up back to the
    main menu.
    Yellow Snow Cone is the item in question.
    Also to note the Yelon Juice doesn't stack as well.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2017
  3. ColonolNutty

Alright, I'll take a looksie

4. ColonolNutty

Can you show me your logs when it kicks you to the main menu?

5. ColonolNutty

Actually, I won't need your logs I checked it in game and holy cow that's a big crash, I'll get on that

6. ColonolNutty

Alright, snow cones no longer crash the game, and there were actually alot more items that didn't stack, not just the jelon (yeah, has a j, not a y) so those are fixed.

7. AtomicBunnytron

AtomicBunnytron Big Damn Hero

I don't want to be a bother,but there's something I've noticed .w.
    I can't seem to boil potatoes,carrots,cauliflower,or broccoli although they are necessary for some recipes. I haven't tried ALL the crops with it,but pearlpeas work at least. I also can't seem to craft the roasted coffee beans at the campfire outside of admin mode. Is this an unlockable recipe? If so,how would I unlock it? I already got the coffee seeds from the plant and it didn't unlock it. I've tried shoving the seeds in multiple appliances,too. Could the Fresh Fruit mod I have installed be causing issues with boiling things?
    I'm sorry if this post ends up being a waste of time. ^^;

8. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Have you gotten an oven to roast the beans in?
    I've seen some objects like the oven stating that they do baking so I'm only thinking that this maybe the correct item to use for the roasted coffee beans.

9. AtomicBunnytron

I've tried the outpost microwave,which has a "bake" button. No luck. .w.

10. Ishrindor

Ishrindor Cosmic Narwhal

Well once I find some coffee I'll test it with the kitchen stuff I have in my snow base and see what is used for it.

-=Edit=-
    Ok found something odd about the coffee beans, I have the mod that adds in the hydroponic trays and using them
    I am able to obtain roasted coffee beans[no clue how]
    Also to note I found another crash to main menu, this time it's the blue snow cone that does it.
    Oh and also the yelons doesn't stack still and some of the juice also doesn't stack.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2017
  11. AtomicBunnytron

Could be that all the snow cones crash the game. I was looking at the red one when my game crashed.
    I also can't get jelons to stack,I still can't boil anything but pearlpeas,and roasted coffee beans are still elusive. A lot of recipes from the base game are still visible in the crafting lists,too.

12. ColonolNutty

Did you try pulling the latest changes @Ishrindor, I've fixed the snow cones and even tested it in game, as well as the yelons.
    The latest changes in More Farming to be specific. Hmm, maybe I should just combine these both. Hey thanks for reporting the Issue, any issues like this that you find I'll definitely fix them. Don't feel like you are being a bother (I love fixing problems)

13. ColonolNutty

Looking at the files, Roasted Coffee Beans are just a renamed Coffee Beans, and it looks like you craft them from Coffee Seeds on the Campfire? That's odd, perhaps there's a better way. Also I am definitely seeing what you're seeing where some recipes are unlearnable, thanks for bringing it to my attention. It isn't just boiled, it's also chopped

14. ColonolNutty

Turns out there are quite a few recipes that didn't have a way of learning them, right now I'm going through all of them and making them learnable. Stay tuned

15. ColonolNutty

16. ColonolNutty

Let me know if you guys find anymore things out of place

17. AtomicBunnytron

Most things appear to be working now! I just can't get the coffee beans from the campfire,and I can't boil potatoes. Even after chopping them.
    Thank you for telling me to chop stuff before boiling it,by the way. I had no idea I had to do that first! :V

18. ColonolNutty

I couldn't find a recipe or a result item for boiling potatos, I thought it was weird as well. and for eggs, you boil them before chopping (which makes sense realistically). Although the coffee beans things may be a problem, I'll have a look at those

19. ColonolNutty

I dunno why I said you craft them from a campfire, looks like you have to grind them at the handmill then put em in a coffee machine.Oh wait, I said you craft them from seeds which is definitely weird, I'll have to change that to not be a thing, since it's a seed, you just grow them :rofl: unless you really want your coffee

20. ColonolNutty

I'm thinking of having a sort of cookbook, that'll list different recipes. It will definitely help people