1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

OBSOLETE: CN Yes Chef: Back in the Kitchen v5.3.53

A cooking flow redesign! Get fancy with the spices, once more!

1. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

2. ColonolNutty

3. ColonolNutty

4. ColonolNutty

5. ColonolNutty

6. amirmiked12

amirmiked12 Parsec Taste Tester

found this error
    [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /recipes/foodshopbig/spikycookies.recipe, (AssetException) Could not read JSON asset /recipes/foodshopbig/spikycookies.recipe

7. ColonolNutty

You've not given me enough to go off of. If you can find that exception, you can provide the logs, please refrain from assuming what is sufficient information and just provide the entire log file. It helps me more and saves both of us time in the long run.

Edit: Actually, looking at that exception I can tell you it isn't caused by this mod, this mod doesn't even have a folder with the name "foodshopbig"

Last edited: Jul 6, 2017
  8. ColonolNutty

9. FabledAsian

FabledAsian Void-Bound Voyager

Do you mind if you could clarify what you mean by remove riceflour and ricepudding? I apologize for now being great with mods. I've downloaded the Frackin' Universe version of the More Farming mod, but I still get a crash.

10. ColonolNutty

Take a look at the changelog, I usually make it more detailed (also with more coding lingo than most people want to see) than what you see here. It may even answer your question, and if it doesn't then I can answer it here.

Also, what do you mean by version? More Farming FU still requires More Farming because More Farming FU is just an addon.

Logs would definitely help in determining why you may be crashing.

11. FabledAsian

@ColonolNutty Oh, I didn't know I needed both I thought it was one or the other. I'll just redownload those again and if it still crashes I'll post a changelog later on. Thanks@

12. ColonolNutty

MoreFarming FU says it required More Farming in the description of it

13. FabledAsian

14. ColonolNutty

15. FabledAsian

16. ColonolNutty

You hit reply in the bottom right. Besides that, no I don't need starbound.log.1-5, I just need the entirety of your starbound.log file not just the exception piece, unless that IS the entire file

17. FabledAsian

I'll just attach the file instead of trying with pastebin. Again, sorry for how long this takes.

EDIT: So this happened. I decided to remove the FU Addon from my mods for the main More Farming mod (as well as update the Non-expired Food mod and FU) and that somehow made it not crash. I am also able to run with the Chef mod as well.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  18. ColonolNutty

Does it still throw the exception after you did that?

19. FabledAsian

If you mean, when I craft the items in the mod it crashes, then no so far. Did you find anything in the log though?

20. ColonolNutty

Exceptions that would only appear if you installed this mod and it's requirements incorrectly