1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

OBSOLETE: CN Yes Chef: Back in the Kitchen v5.3.53

A cooking flow redesign! Get fancy with the spices, once more!

1. FabledAsian

FabledAsian Void-Bound Voyager

hmm well that nonexpired food mod did get an update to be compatible with your mod the day of so that may be part of the problem. Either way thanks for your time and help.

2. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty Ketchup Robot

3. ColonolNutty

4. ColonolNutty

5. Skyfry428

Skyfry428 Master Chief

Where can we get the other chapters of the Cooking for Survival books?

6. ColonolNutty

In the future, I haven't made them yet

7. Threeeyedjack

Threeeyedjack Space Hobo

How do you get meat patties? Me and my friend can't seem to figure out how.

8. ColonolNutty

That is a good question, I'll have a looksie. It is possible they aren't obtainable due to my own stupidity, but we'll see.

Edit: Currently it appears they are craftable at the Kitchen Crafting Table (The vanilla cooking table) under the Sides tab, the recipe is learned when picking up Blended Alien Meat which is made in a blender (I would check the recipe book for that one). This will likely change in the future to be the prep table or even the blender, but we'll see.

9. ColonolNutty

10. ColonolNutty

11. ColonolNutty

12. UninvitedChaos

UninvitedChaos Big Damn Hero

Hey! Great job on updating this mod. I've just installed it and got to the part where I'm supposed to make breadloaf mix. However, when I mix water and flour in the cooking pot as it says, it makes fresh pasta instead. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong and can't seem to find anyone with the same problem online, so I figured I'd ask here :)

EDIT: I'm an idiot, found the solution so nevermind this post!

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  13. Darshin

Darshin Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know if you have seen it, but there's a let's play featuring more farming and yes chef.
    It might be useful for the mod, you can see where people get stuck and such.

UninvitedChaos likes this.
  14. UninvitedChaos

UninvitedChaos Big Damn Hero

Thank you so much, it hadn't crossed my mind to look at those. And of course I realized I wasnt supposed to boil the stuff together and instead just use my crafting menu.. Problem solved :)

15. Darshin

Unfortunately, some of the recipes feel unintuitive. I'm not saying it's crazy bad, but it does require a little patience just like real cooking
    You can find everything in the recipe book,although a second quest chain to introduce the other crafting stations would be bad
    This mod can be overwhelming ,but just remember recipes need more steps than the vanilla conterparts.

16. ColonolNutty

Oh? It would be great to get a link to it, would love to watch it!

17. ColonolNutty

I'm slowly working through each of the recipes, one by one, they shall be slayed by the Culinarian Art! But for real though, it's a slow process going through each and every recipe, they will all be "complicatimafied" soon enough.

18. Darshin

Here you go:

BTW Just realized that I wrote would insted of wouln't....An introduction to advanced recipes and stations may help to make this mod more accesible.
    Anyway, You are doing a greate work, don't feel presured to take every sugestion that comes.

19. ColonolNutty

ColonolNutty updated CN Yes Chef: Back in the Kitchen with a new update entry:

v4.2.47

Read the rest of this update entry...

20. ColonolNutty