1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Community Coordinates Megathread

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by Izzabelle, Feb 4, 2015.

1. LizardGaming

LizardGaming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

For Misoma Cluster, which planet had the rainbow hood?

2. Roselle

Roselle Pangalactic Porcupine

lmao dang it, I'm sorry. My disorganized notes lately. :rofl: I'll find that for you ASAP.

edit: It is Mimosa Cluster V. Again, so sorry. I think I wrote it down in my notepad, but made some edits and obliterated some of my own text whilst setting it up to post. X)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  3. LizardGaming

LizardGaming Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's ok, I actually found a mug hat in a challenge gate tho.

4. Roselle

Are you saying Mimosa Cluster V did not have the hood when you visited?

5. Sir_Djak

Sir_Djak Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I will seek those birds for yah :V

Edit: I hope you will never leave that bird, because while searching i've encounter HELL DEMONS! A DRAGON BIRD WITH DRAGONFLY WINGS! HE WAS SHOOTING LAZERS! oh and also a strange giant bird that shoots pikes behind him... yes i think he was pissing sharp needles....

Roselle likes this.
  6. Jilly Bob the Third

Jilly Bob the Third Star Wrangler

I found a frozen planet with a glitch castle containing all glitch clues, then installed frackin universe and it deleted my character and my bookmarks. If I ever find it again I'll post coords.

Don't go past 999999999 999999999 positive or negative, the star name generator gets bored past that point, kraz dumbass or uncles analglandse.

Roselle likes this.
  7. Sir_Djak

FOUND IT! SOME AFRODRAGON WHO SHOOTS RAINBOWS! afrodragon.JPG
    Icarus Majoris I X -415950075 Y749477660

8. WallyBW93

WallyBW93 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Actually yes, there is one on the Scorched planet I am using for a colony.

X -365185709
    Y 912778058
    Kochab Rest IV

This place also has a Floran Temple and a Abandoned Minikong Research Facility
    Also be careful it has meteors, but that shouldn't be a problem if you terraform.

9. Roselle

Oh, duuuuuude. Thank you so much! Now if only I could find out the name of that attack so I could spawn in a more visually palatable mob with it. lmao tyvm :rofl::rainbowbarf:

Important Edit: The mob cannot be captured; it just instantly dies when a capture pod is thrown at it. Definitely shoots rainbow beams, though.

10. Sir_Djak

Mmmmh strange, because i succeed in capturing it :lod:

11. Roselle

Thank you for saying so! I had an inkling as to the problem. I was using a mod that is supposed to affect the spawning parameters of 'cute' unique mobs, rendering them passive. Not sure why this made the rainbow-spitter uncapturable, but it did. I am now a proud friend of a very silly creature.

Edit: Adding coordinates to a potentially useful planet.

I've found an ocean planet on which two surface (underwater) chests contain three different swimming-themed hats!

ENIF RIM System
    Temperate Star

Enif Rim VII
    Ocean planet
    Threat: Risky (level 1 EPP)

I headed right from spawn and dropped into the ocean, and on the ocean floor, headed left. Pass the hylotl underwater city, and pass some other junk, and you will find a place out in the open with two old chests next to each other. One of these contains the Deep Diver Helmet and the Snorkel. The next chest contains the Diving Mask.

A chest a little ways further left has yet another Diving Mask, and also an Oxygen Tank! :B

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
  12. wiggythecat

wiggythecat Void-Bound Voyager

Anyone have coords for a Neo Chestpiece? (Win 10 x64)

13. Sir_Djak

Afurodoragon! Raynbu Beamu!

Roselle likes this.
  14. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

Like all other vanity/cosmetic armor sets, that one will come up in random loot, you may have to explore a lot of planets to find it.
    I have been to over 400 planets in my current save and some of the sets are still not complete, just keep exploring and hopefully you get lucky.

15. Roselle

It does indeed have a chance to spawn in random-loot containers, but the guy is asking for static loot, such as happens in isolated surface containers.

It is extremely frustrating to be told to keep doing what you've been doing--that is, searching fruitlessly across countless planets--when you've finally decided to ask for help. It is completely valid to request coordinates to specific items in this thread. Hell, someone saw my request for a rainbow-spitting flying mob to tame, and I got one with shocking speed. Imagine that--asking for help, and getting it. :rofl:

@wiggythecat -- I actually got a neo chest as a random drop from a mission mob. :nurumad: It reminded me to keep a lookout for you, though. I know I've found pieces of that set in the wild.

Sir_Djak likes this.
  16. Sir_Djak

It's not the first time that guy came on this thread to tell people to search themselves. I think he don't understands what this thread is about :lod:

Roselle likes this.
  17. Roselle

Speaking of extremely hard-to-find things in this game: I am still seeking coordinates to all planets with a rose tree background. Out of my search of over a hundred and fifty forest planets, I have only found three with a rose background. Bad luck!

Accepting all colours; I just want to look for the best one on which to build a colony. :nurudapper:<3 The task became tougher when I learned that tenant quests depend on intact quest hubs (random structures) around the planet.... It seems that my plan to knock down the blighted USCM prison on one of my finds is not a good idea.

18. Sir_Djak

Quiet place ? Rose tree background ? Ok, i will seek that!
    Tho, restoring and transforming an old prison into a building could be fun

Roselle likes this.
  19. LazerRay

LazerRay Cosmic Narwhal

I know what this thread is about, a while back I posted the coordinates to a planet that had a dungeon with two entrances (Something that can be found this way), but the guy asking about the vanity/cosmetic armor item was looking for something that is only found as random loot (There is no way to find a specific place for things like that), there are only a few pieces of this armor type that can be found in exact locations (Mainly the ones found during the story missions).

Maybe I should start posting links to the Starbound wiki every time I try to help someone find items that are based on random world generation to prove a point!

(Note: I have not asked about where to find the human legs fossil part since I know that is something that comes up randomly every time you do the fossil hunt, and that happens to be the only thing needed to finally complete the collection, and like I said before I have visited over 400 worlds so I know what I'm talking about when it comes to these things.)

(Second Note: If you don't like what I post or don't want my advice, just put me on your "Ignore" list and don't reply to anything I put up!)

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
  20. Sir_Djak

Well... how to say that.... i think i found those planets with my first tries :disshappy:

Mostly Blue Roses
    Izar Mire III - a
    X: -415950079 Y: 749477537

Mostly Red/Rose Roses
    Glynaith Stream III
    X: -415950065 Y: 749477536

Mostly Yellow Roses
    Achernar Ridge VII
    X: -415950036 Y: 749477501

Last edited: Apr 25, 2017
    Roselle likes this.