Crossfang's Starbound Workshop (Hiatus)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Crossfang, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Pfft hahaha, aww, meatbulb. I like him, he seems cool.

Crossfang and Firebird Zoom like this.
  2. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

The name makes me think of this plant from Don't Starve. It's called a Meat Bulb :catbleh:
    MeatBulb_(lureplant).png

3. Rex Blackbeak

Rex Blackbeak Spaceman Spiff

Kewl af

4. Apathy Applied

Apathy Applied Ketchup Robot

Hey crossy, still trucking on huh? Hope you're having fun with it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

5. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

I admit , I have my ups and downs. But yeah, I'm still kickin'.

6. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

How's everyone doing this month?
    Me? Im doing gsfgmsfojg gjosfg sfojg sfogdskgon

I will stop doing requests for the mean time.
    Why? Cuz I wanna finish a special request from someone...and it's a buttload of drawings.
    I might show it when the requester gives me a green signal , but as of now , it's considered classified.

Don't worry , I'll still post something here from time to time. Maybe a comic or more starbound OCs. We'll see. xD

@Firepaw Da Cat Done!

[​IMG]

Hugs

7. Alkanthe

Alkanthe Supernova

I KNOW WHO THIS IS.

Firebird Zoom, Crossfang and 611 like this.
  8. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

Won't stop 'til we're legends.

Firebird Zoom, Alkanthe and Crossfang like this.
  9. Firepaw Da Cat

Firepaw Da Cat The Fluffy Cat

10. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Oh dear, that sounds like someone has a knot in their brain.

Firebird Zoom, Crossfang and Lodish like this.
  11. voiditect

voiditect Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What's the special request?

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  12. AuroraSnowfall

AuroraSnowfall Subatomic Cosmonaut

Firebird Zoom and 611 like this.
  13. Witch Cat

Witch Cat Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Ooo are you still taking requests?

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  14. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Even though I can't show you guys what Im currently making, I could do this:

[​IMG]

C.L.A.S.S.I.F.I.E.D. xD

Adding it to the queue.

Yes I do.

15. Deadmine135

Deadmine135 Big Damn Hero

What is this some kind of elvis in space. hehehe

16. Witch Cat

Ooo then I hope you wouldn't mind just drawing me. I'll copy paste some detes here real quick. Feel free to draw whatever you feel is fitting! But just as a suggestion (which you're free to not follow) maybe like a battle pose while lobbing some purple glowing orb?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here’s an edit of a an old version of my sona, I basically want something like this but with a few changes. First of all, I’d like the fur to be much sleeker and short cropped, especially on the tail and chest. No weird extra fluffs here and there, just all smooth and sleek. Black button nose, whiskers, and retractable claws are all things I’d like to see him have too. I want the body to remain pretty much the same. Long limbed and thin; almost dancer like. I would like for there to be a lack of muscle and bone definition, just want his body to be “normal.” The fur I’d like to remain a solid colour, there are no special markings on him. And I want his eyes to be a little more purple, if that makes sense. Just more dark rather than so pastel, but still keeping that soft and rounded look and for the eyes to look like actual cat eyes. Also those purple paw pads? Yeah just make ‘em black. Lastly, I’d like the tuft of hair on his head to be grown out to the point where it’s covering one of his eyes, but I don’t want it to be totally straight, rather a bit curled/curved, messy, and wavy. Here are a few pics to illustrate what I mean. I’d also like the hair to be the same colour as his fur (black). The pics do a pretty good job at representing what I want, just keep in mind I’d like them to be a tiny bit longer and wider so it covers that half of his face well. The burgerboy one is actually a pretty good representation of what I want. Furthermore, I don’t want him to have a full set of hair, only for him to have that one long tuft of hair. I’d also like for him to be wearing one of those typical square “nerdy* glasses with black frames perched on his snout.

But other than those changed details, I’d like for everything else to be followed exactly like the ref.

As for clothes, a black hoodie and either purple shorts or black jeans, whatever you're more comfy with drawing! If you go with shorts, I prefer if I/Witch was bare foot (bare paw?) just so it doesn't clash but if you go with jeans, give 'em converse high tops because I am trash and still like them. And of course a black witch hat with a purple ribbon around its base as always (and for it to also be slanted along with his hair)

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this! It means a lot to me!

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  17. 611

611 Subatomic Cosmonaut

One could spend...days theorizing. Couldn't you?

Deadmine135 and Firebird Zoom like this.
  18. Crossfang

Crossfang Supernova

Alright. Adding it to the list. In case you didn't know, Im not doing any request for the mean time , until I finish this secret project Im doing for someone. I hope you have patience. xD

SIDE NOTE: If I'll be resuming the request , I wont go by order anymore, I'm going back to my old ways, that is doing requests in random order .

19. Witch Cat

Take all the time you need! No rush~ Good luck with the big project!

20. Rgbunpro

Rgbunpro Cosmos Killer

Mmmm, I do love a mystery.

611, Witch Cat and Firebird Zoom like this.