1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CRYSTAL CRAFTING Rebirth 1.0

Adds some stuff

1. Paci

Paci Intergalactic Tourist

Paci submitted a new mod:

CRYSTAL CRAFTING beta - Adds some stuff

Read more about this mod...

2. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

Yoooou need to change "sktest" to something else. :p

3. Paci

i am, replacing it everywhere is quite hard

4. Paci

Paci updated CRYSTAL CRAFTING beta with a new update entry:

CRYSTAL CRAFTING RELEASE

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Paci

6. Paci

Paci updated CRYSTAL CRAFTING V1 with a new update entry:

CRYSTAL CRAFTING V1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Paci

8. luna_panshiel

luna_panshiel Pangalactic Porcupine

you really need to actually add pictures and gameplay examples of what this mod actually adds.

simply listing a bunch of random items with no information on what they actually do, is going to turn people away and make them not want to try it.

9. bk3k

bk3k Oxygen Tank

I noticed your description references new materials. You should probably register the materialId range here
    http://starbounder.org/Modding:Materials:Mods
    and obviously avoid any currently in use. That's a messy problem to fix after the fact, better to avoid it and have others avoid using your IDs too.

I think they have a page for liquids too.

edit:

I checked out your mod but I didn't see any materials? Found a matmod though(mixed in with some weapons?).

A few things, you aren't following the normal pathing, which makes finding anything slightly nightmarish. Ultimately you yourself will ask "where did I have that thing?" Which is a good reason to keep organized/standardized.

I found some bigger issues. You're outright replacing terrestrial_worlds.config. You also have both a player.config and player.config.patch file? Pretty sure that's going to have you replacing this file - a very bad idea that makes your mod incompatible with half the mods in existence. You're also replacing other files too.

Whenever you can avoid it, never outright replace a vanilla file instead of patching it(it is occasionally unavoidable though). 2 mods can't replace the same file, so we patch. If you replace and your mod loads after, you'll over-write their patches. For files where you might find making patches difficult, this site can help you.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2017
  10. Paci

Industrial workbench is crashing rn due to race bugs, will fix that later, will also add pics

11. Paci

Its okay i play with 120 mods including fu so i should notice problems when ther are any

12. Paci

13. Paci