1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CuteBound 0.99n

Cute-ification of every playable races of Starbound

1. Uacher

Uacher Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hello.

I have a question regarding the .species files of the mod. Could it be possible to add the option of changing the eye color utilizing the .species files for each race?

EliteGamer411 likes this.
  2. jGamer

jGamer Intergalactic Tourist

Barbarian you could do a cutebound version for the felines and kemonos breed
    Pliz: Fast response ...

PS: I'm bad with English is not my native language

3. shadowgtt

shadowgtt Aquatic Astronaut

yo tengo un Problema Cada ves Que descargo el archivo zin no trae nada del mod

4. CatofRiddles

CatofRiddles Subatomic Cosmonaut

Is this mod server friendly? I'm hosting a game and my sister doesn't have all the mods i do. Will all the characters be bald, like when you uninstall Cutebound and all the Avians have the same blank head?

5. MelOzone

MelOzone Big Damn Hero

I wonder if you could make a standalone face pack *without* the rest of the mod. For purists such as myself.

6. barbariank

barbariank Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Damn i'm sorry, i didn't check the forum for a while
    I'm glad so much people like this mod, the next thing i need to work on is that avian npc for the main quest but it's a lil harder for me to get it right
    The next update should come soon though, with changes to the novakids (some people will hate me for that but you can still remove it), lanna's portrait redone and hopefully eye colors for the humans but they'll end up naked

I didn't touch the kemnono but i did a patch for my own use of the felin, i don't know if i can post it though, same for FU armors

7. edbaby

edbaby Big Damn Hero

i get erro "Fatal Exception caught: (JsonParsingException) Erro parsing json: bad object, should be '}' or ',' at 3: 3

someone can help me ??

8. Deviprasada50

Deviprasada50 Intergalactic Tourist

How does one install this onto their mod? Is there a video of sort on it? As I tried throwing it all in 'mod' folder, it crashes the game, and have trouble with it.

9. barbariank

It shoudln't make anything crash, weird
    Even works on current 1.3 unstable

Also a new update is coming soon \o/

10. barbariank

barbariank updated CuteBound with a new update entry:

Version 0.99b

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Is it me, or you've uploaded the same version as before? There is no modified AI or Novakids, and it even weights exactly the same.

12. barbariank

H-huh how did i manage to do that...
    Thanks for pointing that out, i'm reuploading it

13. barbariank

14. barbariank

I think i might be missing something but it doesn't update my files :nuruconfused:

15. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Does your menu look like this? Maybe try with external link? Also, did you press "Upload Your Resource" button on the top?
    ext.png

16. barbariank

Yea it looks like this, it upload the mod but when i save the change it still doesn't update, i wonder if my mod is too big
    i need to find a good external site though, what would be a good one that gives a direct download link like FU have

17. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, any other cloud service, social networks work as well, hell, I once even used to host my stuff on a VKontakte (Russian clone of Facebook) account.

18. barbariank

i might be either completly retarded or missing something somewhere

19. tehcavy

tehcavy Ketchup Robot

I've just tried to test update process on one of mine mods, and it didn't work for me either. Just drop link into this thread for now, when admins will fix this crap you would upload it proper.

20. barbariank

Here we go, it worked this time
    I was really missing something, thanks for the help \o