RP DEPTHS: The old city.

Discussion in 'Role Playing' started by Jareix Cryvix, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

((Couldn't decide. Settled on a 1d4...))
    You lose your balance as you roll your foot on a skull of sorts, sending you to the ground...
    Something is coming... Something heavy, from the sound of the footfalls...
    You can't see it in the dark, but something about this makes your very id just scream 'Run!'
    It was a paw, fully two feet and a half across, and equipped with formidable talons. After it came another paw, and after that a great black-furred arm to which both of the paws were attached by short forearms. Then two pink eyes shone, and the head of the monster, large as a barrel, wabbled into view. The eyes jutted two inches from each side, shaded by bony protuberances overgrown with coarse hairs. But the head was chiefly terrible because of the mouth. That mouth had great yellow fangs and ran from the top to the bottom of the head, opening vertically instead of horizontally...
    Simo feels very much afraid...
    -------------------
    Sasha's fur stands on end... Something makes you hesitate in proceeding, but you shrug it off...
    "Miserable piece of crap... Why'd they even bring you on this damned scouting trip?"
    They don't seem to understand it, but shrugs, heading up the stairs... The yith follows. Seems you should as well...
    -------------
    "Not tried it... Don't know how..."

Firebird Zoom likes this.
  2. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

Richard tries to keep calm and just slowly make his way backwards, getting to his feet and SLOWLY walking backwards, testing each footing since somebody is such a slob, never leaving his gun turned away from the sound.

3. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

"OK, that was uncalled for."

4. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Simo drops his binoculars, though not on the floor, thanks to the strap; and hides behind Sasha again. "Aw, crap! There's something big and ugly over there!"
    Sasha aims his rifle in the direction Simo was looking, ready to shoot at a moment's notice.

5. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Bryon looks low to the ground....why....why did they....all he was to do was help carry supplies...He was supposed to be the expendable one.....But everyone that was worth something died. But he didn't.
    " I...I was a pack m-m-m-mule....I-I-I....T-t-to be e-e-expenda-able...."

6. Dipdoo

Dipdoo Existential Complex

He does so, checking his gear for any sort of tampering and glancing behind every few steps.
    ---------------
    "Were there keys in it when you found it?" She crawls inside and starts looking for any removable plating, particularly near the driver's seat.

7. Jareix Cryvix

Jareix Cryvix The Waste of Time

It seems Simo and Sasha know of it already it seems...
    Something in your gut is telling you to freeze...
    "Was it now...?"
    Nothing stirs...
    Simo's legs are telling him to run...
    Sasha's fur stands on end, telling him to hide...
    "Expendable eh? Where were you when the rest of the crew dissapeared then?! Running? Hiding? Cowering like the piss-stain you are?!"
    There's no tampering as far as you know, but it reeks of fish...
    -----
    "We found no key... It was abandoned when we found it... No occupants."
    It's all built to be repairable... Everything seems to be able to be checked if you can get the bolts off.

Arra and Firebird Zoom like this.
  8. Roland Weiss

Roland Weiss Tiy's Beard

Sasha looks for something that might be suitable as cover, or at least something he could use to foul up any pursuit should he need to fall back.
    Simo on the other hand, futilely tugs on Sasha's coat, ready to bolt for the door. "Come on, big guy! We don't want to be here!"

9. Firebird Zoom

Firebird Zoom Oxygen Tank

((who is the light blue text? I've honestly forgotten))
    "Are you that much of a bully that you feel the need to berate someone who is obviously defenseless?"

10. HunterC1998

HunterC1998 Cosmos Killer

He does what his gut says and stops in his tracks, resting himself where he won't flip shift too much.

11. Arra

Arra The End of Time

Bryon just looks at the ground...
    " A-all t-three....."