1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Dig Spot Crashes

Discussion in 'Support' started by MysticalWren, Mar 12, 2017.

1. MysticalWren

MysticalWren Void-Bound Voyager

So, my game keeps crashing when I try to dig up the wiggly worm spots in the areas from the quarry to Robin's house. It doesn't happen anywhere else. I do have a dig spot mod that makes it easier for me to see them. However, I took that mod away and replaced it with the original dig spots to test, and it still crashes. Help is appreciated.

• Lilliput

Lilliput Supernova

Even when removing the original mod, any data the mod placed in your save file is probably still present. Try restarting a fresh save file without the mod to test if the mountain area still causes the crash.

• MysticalWren

MysticalWren Void-Bound Voyager

I know it's been forever I just wanted to apologize for disappearing for a long while. life got in the way and
        I actually haven't been able to play the game since I posted this. I ended up just uninstalling the game and all my mods and starting fresh. Thank you for the help though! Again I'm soooooo sorry. 3X