1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Draconis- The race of humanoid dragons 1.4

A mod that adds a race of playable half-dragons.

1. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

Slight bug for your mod, When i do there quests where i have to get them a item/parcel back. They won't accept it idk if it's because they're merchant or not. But they keep saying there "buy this and buy that lines" but then i can't buy anything from them.

2. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Confirmed bug with merchants giving the "Expand my inventory" quests. When trying to give the parcel, they are completely unresponsive and won't even open their inventory until after you've abandoned the quest.

The same phenomenon has been observed with other non-vanilla race merchants such as Greckan, but not with vanilla race merchants.

Most likely, CF changed the code in how the quest operates, and now race mods that use old code won't work.

Senpai Deviljo likes this.
  3. Lucas_Augusto

Lucas_Augusto Space Spelunker

Ei, eu posso usar o mod para jogar o modo historia com a raça? é por que eu baixei ele hoje e deu um erro : {Exeption caught in client main-loop(jsonExeption)No suk key in Json::get("gui") alguem me fala como corrigir? eu gostei muito do mod

4. Lucas_Augusto

Lucas_Augusto Space Spelunker

Este erro ocorre quando vou usar a nave para sair do planeta de Origem (Starting planet of the game)

5. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

Notameme updated Draconis- The race of humanoid dragons with a new update entry:

Space rifted doors, weapon upgrades, and resprites

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

7. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

8. Roskii Heiral

Roskii Heiral Heliosphere

Your ship is neat

I approve!

9. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

It is one of the coolest ships around, lol.

10. Mooncalf99

I'm getting errors with npcs erroring and dying when trying to access "greeting" dialog, and tracking the error by removing mods indicates that this mod is the culprit.

The error message in the log is this:
    [12:45:44.872] [Error] Exception while invoking lua function 'update'. (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/npcs/bmain.lua"]:162: (StarException) Lua Exception caught running action node sayToEntity in behavior villager: (LuaException) Error code 2, [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:106: Dialog type dialog.greeting not specified in villager
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '_ENV.error'
    [string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:106: in function <[string "/scripts/actions/dialog.lua"]:101>

If I remove the file /dialog/converse.config.patch, the errors stop. I don't know what the problem is, though - no missing commas or incorrect bracketing as far as I can see, which could otherwise cause this issue. Some entries look duplicated, though. Hope you can clear this up.

11. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

12. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

13. akdls1441

akdls1441 Space Hobo

This is a great mode. One thing to fix is the "Dragon's Blessing", one of Tech's technologies. This is a technique that is activated by holding down the spacebar. However, the movement speed of "Space bar + D" is too fast. If you lower this speed a little better, it will be a better and balanced mode. Also, when combined with FU mode, this armor, weapon, and accessories are so small that there is no "set effect", a unique option of FU mode. For example, gravity resistance, poison resistance, mental resistance, radiation resistance and so on. I always gave my opinion as a fan who praised your mode and worked hard to find fixes and bugs.

14. Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs Pangalactic Porcupine

Space+D for Dragons Blessing is obnoxious and would be best used as a body tech; activate with F, use WASD to fly around and space to speed up.

15. AppleJuicetice

AppleJuicetice Aquatic Astronaut

Sorry for bringing this up again, but the sktest errors are showing up for me- and the fact that everything's been renamed to "dragon" complicates matters since it looks like everything is in order, but it isn't. I've tried out Xylia's suggestion, but it failed, causing the game to eat my Draconis character (I got her back after reinstalling the mod, but the issue's still there).

(log: https://pastebin.com/C71KQNDg)

16. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

17. akdls1441

akdls1441 Space Hobo

This update seems to be very balanced.
    I especially like the speed is a little bit slower than the ride!
    If the speed is the same as the ride, I think there is no meaning of the ride!

What is very important is that this update will set the flame out by pressing F, but it overlaps with the key setting that turns into a sphere, and becomes a strange and funny form that flames out into a sphere!

One thing to keep in mind is that if you install the "Dragon's Blessing" tech, you can glide with "WASD" as a "flying state" by pressing the "Spacebar" or "Shift+Spacebar", and you can stay in place if you do not press it. You can also use dashes in the air if you press and hold "Shift". In a nutshell, we split the normal state and the state of flying into the air by pressing the "space bar".

I have just posted, but when I see this fast update happening, I applaud your hard work and enthusiasm! :D

Last edited: Jun 29, 2017
  18. Mooncalf99

Seems like the bugged dialog error has been worked out. I tried spawning and talking to a few dozen npcs, and none of them died from it.

19. Senpai Deviljo

Senpai Deviljo Cosmic Narwhal

I kinda like the randomly dying but the npc haves. It's funny on seeing then just pop out of existence and it save my bacon time to time.

20. CNDeath

CNDeath Void-Bound Voyager

Soo uhh when you press 'F' button it was supposed to breath fire right but it conflicts with the head tech and so i became some sort of Fire Breathing of Rolling Ball??? is that how it was intended to be?