1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elemental Correstialism [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Planets and Environments' started by Hellession, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hellession

Hellession Subatomic Cosmonaut

Hellession submitted a new mod:

Elemental Correstialism - Extends the Starbound's storyline, while adding many biomes, items, etc.

Read more about this mod...

2. Verdigo2222

Verdigo2222 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Great mod! But can you make a version of the mod for the non-Steam users?

3. Hellession

Thank you!

The mod will be coming out for non-Steam users at some point in the future.

4. Hellession

5. Mumpfbrapp

Mumpfbrapp Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Quote: "This mod adds many features that Starbound isn't unable to get rid off, if you just uninstall your mod. "
    Soooo... is it? Or... is it not? Or, doesn't it not?
    Gotta love semantic doublenegations °wink°

Anyways... Thank you for this mod and moreso even thank you for not naming it like you know...
    that other mod whose name is an rude insult (veiled in an abbreviation just to get away with it).

6. Hellession

Hellession updated Elemental Correstialism with a new update entry:

Version 0.7 is here!

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Hellession

8. Hellession

9. TheGladex

TheGladex Scruffy Nerf-Herder

If you got some better art, I'd definitely play with this mod.

10. Hellession

I terribly suck at art, so I doubt you should look forward to pretty looks.

11. Hellession

Developmental update 02 for 0.7.6

12. Hypsellis

Hypsellis Void-Bound Voyager

It looks really interesting, I'm curious to see where it will go. I'm sure this mod will become really big and great in the future. I had some suggestions for adding many metals or gems if you are interested to know about it.

13. AngleWyrm

AngleWyrm Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Found a problem:
    The stellar cartography map doesn't display planets from the universe view, when used with my collection of mods. I suspect there is a bad interaction with the More Planet Info mod. The result is that there is no information displayed when examining stars, which I really need to see in order to select a destination.

14. Hellession

More Planet Info and Elemental Correstialism weren't compatible until recently when I posted the add-on for both mods on Steam. It seems there is a clear disconnection for both mods when it comes to forums because Erisss is not posting them, yet bk3k is also trying to make it compatible with EC too, while posting them to the forums.. EC on the forums is currently outdated because I don't choose to update them with new developmental updates on the forums. I'll see what I'm able to do in this situation once a major update is finally published to the forums.

AngleWyrm likes this.
  15. JohnStar145

JohnStar145 Big Damn Hero

Is the dev of this mod gonna update this on the forums?

cause I found a bug were the weapon package doesn't generate the weapon I get when this mod is running with the fracklin universe and other addons to fracklin universe.

16. Hellession

I am sorry for causing non-Steam players an issue, but the forum Elemental Correstialism version is updated way less often than its actual updates.
    This is showing in me responding 12 days later - I rarely visit the forums and due to things that shouldn't matter anymore, feel safer updating the forums version less.
    1. Can you give me a log please?
    2. There is a known display bug that still hasn't been fixed with weapons no matter how hard I've worked on it. Because many weapons have varying sizes and also store their images in a very stupid way, I fail to properly display them. I don't know what's the real issue anymore, so I am ignoring it as of now.
    3. FU specific weapon types, say rapiers or katanas don't generate by EC.
    4. No bugs are known with FU when it comes to weapon packages, so once again, I'd really like the log.

17. Hellession

Developmental update 06 for 0.7.6

AngleWyrm likes this.
  18. JohnStar145

hi, sorry for the late reply, cause me and my family went to vacation in our province, and since the vacation house we're in, doesn't have any wifi, so.... I didn't know if someone replied to my issue, and sorry for not putting a log

19. JohnStar145

Here is the log now:

Attached Files:

20. Hellession

Looking at the mod there's a glaring problem that is persistent throughout it -
    A mod seems to have deleted the weapons my weapon package is supposed to drop.
    Try doing
    /admin
    in a world and doing
    /spawnitem raremachinepistol
    /spawnitem uncommonpistol
    /spawnitem rareshotgun .
    (Edit: The reason I'd want you to do that is if these items will successfully spawn, then my theory is false and the problem is deeper. However, if you get errors and it tells you that such things don't exist.. then it's not Elemental Correstialism, but some other mod deleting the weapons!)

Also, when does the GUI crash? I suppose it happens right when you open it, because this is when the weapons and drops are first displayed.
    If that is NOT the case and in fact the problem is when you open it and get a drop, but the GUI starts looking weird, the problem might be a little deeper and I'll have to take some time to look into it.
    The cause of the problem is still not too clear for me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.